“Good Price, Excellent Accomodation!” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Crossland Economy Studios - Fort Lauderdale - Commercial Blvd.

You added Crossland Economy Studios - Fort Lauderdale - Commercial Blvd. to your Saves list
Crossland Economy Studios - Fort Lauderdale - Commercial Blvd.
2.0 of 5 Hotel   |   3031 W. Commercial Blvd, Fort Lauderdale, FL 33309   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
Save up to 10% Today!
Ranked #131 of 135 Hotels in Fort Lauderdale
Bogota, Colombia
“Good Price, Excellent Accomodation!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 17, 2014

I liked the hotel, it was confortable for a hopper vacations when you are just doing lot of tourism and just need a good place to sleep.
It was closed to the highway so it was easy to get! It is relatively closed to the beach and some shopping!

• Stayed February 2014, traveled with family
Manager_11525, General Manager at Crossland Economy Studios - Fort Lauderdale - Commercial Blvd., responded to this review, March 24, 2014
David – Thank you for taking the time to write a review of your stay. I’m so pleased to hear that you enjoyed the comfort of your room and the convenient location of our hotel. Thank you for choosing Extended Stay Hotels. We hope to see you again soon.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (24)
1 of 5 stars Reviewed February 15, 2014

This hotel trys to look good from front, but don't be fooled it realy is a dump. The staff are rude, Beds hard, room smells of sweaty dirty people. Hookers on 2nd floor, neighborhood scary. I'll never stay here again.

Stayed February 2014, traveled as a couple
John – I appreciate you taking the time to write a review of your experience with us. I sincerely apologize that you found your bed to be uncomfortable and your room to have an unpleasant smell. I will be meeting with our housekeeping staff to ensure these issues do not continue in the future. As well, I am sorry to hear that our staff did not attend to your needs in a professional manner. Customer service is a top priority of ours, so I am disappointed that we were unable to meet this goal. If you would like to discuss this further, please do not hesitate to contact me, at fcb@extendedstay.com. We hope that you will give us the opportunity to provide you with a better stay the next time you’re in the area.
Caracas, Venezuela
1 of 5 stars Reviewed February 5, 2014

this is the most bad hotel in the world, and thought the third world were bad but this did beat all!, is extremely dirty, will serve very bad, management is rude and has no vocation for customer service hotel chain does not respond or care about the customer, the service is lousy, health offices should close such hotels as they are unhealthy, there are weirdos out sink, all rooms stink and are very dirty and destroyed, it is a deception which in the photos of the hotel should sue them for it is a scam customer, I have photos to prove it!!!, in the evenings there are people arguing outside the rooms and screaming, the sheets are not soiled and worn, the carpet is disgusting, now figure out the baths, is the most disgusting .... soon I put the pictures taken in January 2014, we were there in 14 Jan 2014, WHAT A BAD EXPERIENCE.
NEVER AGAIN I will stay at this hotel chain...

Room Tip: not happen you to stay in this hotel, first reading
  • Stayed January 2014, traveled with family
Daniel - I appreciate you taking the time to write a review of your experience with us. I sincerely apologize that our staff did not attend to your needs in a professional manner. I will be meeting with our staff to review our customer service expectations so your experience is not repeated. As well, I am sorry to hear that the cleanliness of our hotel did not meet your expectations. I will be reviewing your comments with our staff to ensure these problems are properly addressed. Thank you again for providing us with your feedback. If you would like to discuss this further, please do not hesitate to contact me, at fcb@extendedstay.com. We hope that you will give us the opportunity to provide you with a better stay the next time you’re in the area.
Johnstown, Pennsylvania
1 of 5 stars Reviewed February 2, 2014

The place is dirty. They only take care of the room once a week according to the desk clerk when I asked why our room wasn't made up. Disgusting. There were also tiny bugs flying around. I wouldn't wish this place on my worst enemy"

Room Tip: Go some where else.
  • Stayed February 2014, traveled as a couple
Bob – I received a copy of your review, and wanted to take a moment to personally respond. I am so disappointed that the cleanliness of your room did not meet your expectations. I will be meeting with our housekeeping staff to provide further training to ensure your experience is not repeated. Although we only provide housekeeping services to guests staying eight or more nights, please know that these services are always available upon request for a minimal fee. If you would like to discuss this further, please do not hesitate to contact me at fcb@extendedstay.com. We would love to have another chance to provide you with a better experience at our hotel the next time you’re in town.
1 of 5 stars Reviewed January 31, 2014

There was a Smell in the room also dirty carpets and ants. The bed had water stains which I realized the next day. Its it just a horrible place to stay. Please stay any place else. Paint is coming off the hallways.

Room Tip: Do not stay here. Go anywhere else
  • Stayed January 2014, traveled as a couple
Alexander – I received a copy of your review, and wanted to take a moment to personally respond. I am so disappointed to hear that the cleanliness of your room did not meet your expectations. I will be meeting with our housekeeping staff to ensure your experience is not repeated. We continually work to improve our hotel, so I really appreciate your feedback. If you would like to discuss this further, please do not hesitate to contact me at fcb@extendedstay.com. We would love to have another chance to provide you with a better experience at our hotel the next time you’re in town.
Montreal, Canada
2 of 5 stars Reviewed January 30, 2014

If you compare to any other motels in the area, this one is poor. The staff is really impolitem the main lobby is very dirty. The area is not secured either. The rooms are not cleaned properly and the service is very slow

• Stayed January 2014
Louis – I appreciate you taking the time to write a review of your experience with us. I sincerely apologize that our staff did not attend to your needs in a professional manner. As well, I am sorry to hear that the cleanliness of our hotel did not meet your expectations. I will be meeting with our housekeeping staff to ensure this does not continue in the future. If you would like to discuss this further, please do not hesitate to contact me at fcb@extendedstay.com. We would love to have another chance to provide you with a better experience at our hotel the next time you’re in town.
Lauderdale Lakes, Florida
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 16, 2014

No complaints at all & when I need a room they are on the top of my list!!!!!!!! Great front desk also very pleasant. Nice rooms free show time comfortable beds nice size bathroom. Fullsize kitchen. Microwave pots pans ig u dont want to eat out I really enjoyed my stay

• Stayed December 2013

Been to Crossland Economy Studios - Fort Lauderdale - Commercial Blvd.? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Crossland Economy Studios - Fort Lauderdale - Commercial Blvd.

Address: 3031 W. Commercial Blvd, Fort Lauderdale, FL 33309
Location: United States > Florida > Fort Lauderdale
Ranked #131 of 135 Hotels in Fort Lauderdale
Hotel Class:2 star — Crossland Economy Studios - Fort Lauderdale - Commercial Blvd. 2*
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Orbitz, Travelocity, Extended Stay, BookIt.com, Priceline, Despegar.com, Cheap Tickets, Odigeo, TripOnline SA, Expedia and Hotels.com so you can book your Crossland Economy Studios - Fort Lauderdale - Commercial Blvd. reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Crossland Economy Suites Commercial Boulevard Hotel Fort Lauderdale

If you own or manage Crossland Economy Studios - Fort Lauderdale - Commercial Blvd., register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.