We are Hampton Inn fans and stay with them 9 out of 10 times. We chose this Hampton Inn due to a late flight arrival to Ft. Lauderdale and wanted to get to our bed asap. Our flight to Ft. Lauderdale (4 hours) was delayed 3 hours due to weather so we arrived at 2 am. The shuttle service to the hotel was spot on and arrived within 10-15 minutes and the driver was nice enough not to chatter non stop as we were exhausted after being in an airport or on an airplane for that past 10 hours. I can't honestly say I remember much about the room as we had to be up and ready to leave the hotel the next morning by 9 am but the bed was divine as always. Quiet room. The only small hiccup we saw was that the breakfast seating area was so crowded even at 7 am that we had to wait in several lines then take the food back to our room as there was standing room only. Food was decent as always. I would stay here again due to proximity to airport but probably not my choice as a tourist staying more than a single night.
- Also Known As:
- Hampton Inn Fort Lauderdale Airport North Cruise Port Hotel
- Hampton Inn Fort Lauderdale Airport North Cruise Port Hotel Fort Lauderdale
- Hampton Inn Fort Lauderdale
- Fort Lauderdale Hampton Inn
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Booking.com, Expedia, Agoda, Priceline, Tingo, Hilton Hotels, getaroom.com, EasyToBook, Hotels.com, Venere, Otel and Fareportal so you can book your Hampton Inn Fort Lauderdale Airport North Cruise Port reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.