My friend and I stayed at the Hampton Inn North Cruise Port prior to an 11/11 cruise departure and had a great experience. We walked across the street to Slackers to watch the college football games. Being a Packers fan, finding out that we were in a Packers bar was an added bonus! The rooms were great for the price and the service level and the breakfast was excellent. Other reviewers comments are right on... the staff make this hotel the great place that it is. The one hiccup would be that our flight arrived at FLL during the hotel shuttle's busy port pick-up/drop-off time which would have meant waiting for an hour+ to be picked up at the airport at no cost. Instead, we decided to pay the $15-$20 for a cab ride. The next day, as we were being taken to the port, another guest told us they had the same experience, but were reimbursed for the cab expense. We weren't told we could do that so missed on on that small savings, but it's nice to know the hotel is that considerate!
- Also Known As:
- Hampton Inn Fort Lauderdale Airport North Cruise Port Hotel
- Hampton Inn Fort Lauderdale Airport North Cruise Port Hotel Fort Lauderdale
- Hampton Inn Fort Lauderdale
- Fort Lauderdale Hampton Inn
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hilton Hotels, Expedia, Booking.com, Priceline, Travelocity, Hotels.com, getaroom.com, Venere, Agoda and Tingo so you can book your Hampton Inn Fort Lauderdale Airport North Cruise Port reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.