We stayed here for 1 pre-cruise night. The location is good with a free shuttle to/from airport and cruise port. The rooms are clean and the free breakfast is decent with a waffle maker. There is a charge for wifi but there is free wifi at the McDonald's a short walk away. There is a strip mall next door with supermarket, Wendy's, liquor store, clothing and dollar store. There is no restaurant on the premises but they will shuttle you to one nearby.
The service here from the reception staff is awesome. My dad's bag was lost by united airlines and the staff were great at directing us to stores that we could replace some stuff prior to getting in the ship. The shuttle driver took us to a Walgreens in the morning a mile away. I noticed the driver in the store while we were shopping so I asked him if he had some shopping too. He told us he was just hanging out and waiting until we were done so he could drive us back. This was highly unexpected as we were planning in walking back.
The hotel is just the same as any other Hampton Inn but the staff there elevate it to a whole other level. I would love to return there just to see the genuinely friendly people we met who work there. We were never prompted for tips like many other tourist services in Florida, so we happily tipped them all well. Other hotels should send their staff their to take notes.
- Also Known As:
- Hampton Inn Fort Lauderdale Airport North Cruise Port Hotel Fort Lauderdale
- Hampton Inn Fort Lauderdale Airport North Cruise Port Hotel
- Hampton Inn Fort Lauderdale
- Fort Lauderdale Hampton Inn
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Olotels, Travelocity, Agoda, Hotels.com, Hilton Hotels, getaroom.com, Priceline, Venere and Tingo so you can book your Hampton Inn Fort Lauderdale Airport North Cruise Port reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.