We stayed here on 11/11 after a cruise. The hotel when we got there was packed with people waiting on shuttles to take them to cruise port. We arrived at about 11-1130. We waited until 2pm for a room. Could not drop off luggage and go, no more room. So we waited. Got room around 2pm. Room was clean, but could use some updating. Ask for a room away from elevators, could here it running at times. Went to one of the recommended restaurant in the area, Slackers, was very pleased with food. Sports bar and since it was Sunday, my husband was thrilled to find football on every TV. Went back to hotel and set by pool for our last night of good weather for a while (came home to 35degrees), however had to go inside because of people smoking around pool, would prefer a non-smoking hotel. We would stay here again, but if the lobby on Sunday was any indication of how long their shuttle service takes, I would probably take a taxi to cruise port. People were still waiting at 2pm for shuttle. Staff very friendly. Nice that coffee is left out at all times, we are all coffee drinkers and were able to enjoy in evening while playing cards.
- Also Known As:
- Hampton Inn Fort Lauderdale Airport North Cruise Port Hotel
- Hampton Inn Fort Lauderdale Airport North Cruise Port Hotel Fort Lauderdale
- Hampton Inn Fort Lauderdale
- Fort Lauderdale Hampton Inn
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hilton Hotels, Expedia, Booking.com, Priceline, Travelocity, getaroom.com, Hotels.com, Venere, Agoda and Tingo so you can book your Hampton Inn Fort Lauderdale Airport North Cruise Port reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.