We stayed at the Doubletree for a week with a teenager and two young children. It was great because the hotel is next door to a mall, a few blocks from the beach and close to restaurants.
We had a two bedroom suite. It was very spacious with three televisions.We had a kitchen which is good with children.
More importantly, the robes were to die for as were the delicious hot cookies. It was a nice touch to provide cookies to hotel guest. The robes were comfortable and gave us a high end feel to our vacation.
The staff were friendly and accomondating.
The valet service is expensive but expected for the area. The dock area is nice but we never had an opportunity to ride the water taxis.
It was a nice, relaxing stay.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Perfectly situated on the main Intracoastal Waterway, GALLERYone DoubleTree Suites by Hilton , is the city's premier boutique hotel that exemplifies the casual elegance and sophistication. In a superb location, Gallery One is an easy three block walk to Fort Lauderdale's beautiful sandy beaches and blue Atlantic Ocean, directly adjacent to Galleria Mall - an upscale mall that boasts Neiman Marcus, Saks, Macy's, Dillards, and over 120 special stores PLUS Capital Grille, Seasons 52, P.F. Chang's, and Blue Martini! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Hilton Hotels, Expedia, Cheap Tickets, Orbitz, TripOnline SA, BookIt.com, Agoda, getaroom.com, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your GALLERYone - A DoubleTree Suites by Hilton Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Gallery One - a Doubletree Guest Hotel Fort Lauderdale
- Doubletree Fort Lauderdale
- Doubletree Gallery One
- Doubletree Hotel Fort Lauderdale