We stayed here for 3 nights while vacationing in Ft. Lauderdale. The rooms are a nice size with a nice kitchen that you could cook in. It is furnished with what you would need for staying a while. The bed was quite comfortable and has a large walk in shower and bathroom area. About a 10 minute walk to the beach and some nice pub/restaurants. You can also catch the Water Taxi on the resort grounds.The hotel does need some maintenance though. We would stay here again if need to.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Perfectly situated on the main Intracoastal Waterway, GALLERYone DoubleTree Suites by Hilton , is the city's premier boutique hotel that exemplifies the casual elegance and sophistication. In a superb location, Gallery One is an easy three block walk to Fort Lauderdale's beautiful sandy beaches and blue Atlantic Ocean, directly adjacent to Galleria Mall - an upscale mall that boasts Neiman Marcus, Saks, Macy's, Dillards, and over 120 special stores PLUS Capital Grille, Seasons 52, P.F. Chang's, and Blue Martini! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Hotels.com, Priceline, Booking.com, Hilton Hotels, Expedia, BookIt.com, Cheap Tickets, Agoda, getaroom.com, TripOnline SA, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your GALLERYone - A DoubleTree Suites by Hilton Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Gallery One - a Doubletree Guest Hotel Fort Lauderdale
- Doubletree Fort Lauderdale
- Doubletree Gallery One
- Doubletree Hotel Fort Lauderdale