We stayed at the Gallery One for three nights before boarding Allure of the Seas August 25, 2013. We chose this hotel due to the size of the rooms offered. We have three teenage boys and a lot of bags for a cruise and need extra space that we enjoyed in our 2 bedroom King Suite. The hotel staff were very friendly and helpful, loved the warm cookies. Hotel location is great, next door to amazing shopping and restaurants. The beach was a very short walk over the bridge. The valet service for the rental car were fast and courteous. Couldn't get the free lobby Wi-Fi to work and didn't want to pay for the room charge for 3 kids and 5 devices! Pool was great to cool off! Got a great deal on this room!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Perfectly situated on the main Intracoastal Waterway, GALLERYone DoubleTree Suites by Hilton , is the city's premier boutique hotel that exemplifies the casual elegance and sophistication. In a superb location, Gallery One is an easy three block walk to Fort Lauderdale's beautiful sandy beaches and blue Atlantic Ocean, directly adjacent to Galleria Mall - an upscale mall that boasts Neiman Marcus, Saks, Macy's, Dillards, and over 120 special stores PLUS Capital Grille, Seasons 52, P.F. Chang's, and Blue Martini! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Expedia, Hilton Hotels, Cheap Tickets, Orbitz, TripOnline SA, Travelocity, BookIt.com, getaroom.com, Agoda, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your GALLERYone - A DoubleTree Suites by Hilton Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Gallery One - a Doubletree Guest Hotel Fort Lauderdale
- Doubletree Fort Lauderdale
- Doubletree Gallery One
- Doubletree Hotel Fort Lauderdale