The Gallery one was one of the last available hotels when were in Fort Lauderdale at peak weekend spring break / st. Paddies. Of course it was not cheap but compared to very low-class hotels for the same price the value was okay. The valet parking for 25$ is pricey but kind of standard you pay in this area. Staff was very friendly. Room was spacey, clean and modern. Nice little kitchen - not used. Balcony is unfortunately very small but the seats are very comfy.
Bathroom was clean and has an awesome shower. I enjoyed the gym in the 2nd floor , very modern equipped and open 24/7.
Other services like breakfast not tested. The pool and jacuzzi look great but also just seen from outside. I give a overall recommendation for this place but next time better early bird offers if they have some.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Perfectly situated on the main Intracoastal Waterway, GALLERYone DoubleTree Suites by Hilton , is the city's premier boutique hotel that exemplifies the casual elegance and sophistication. In a superb location, Gallery One is an easy three block walk to Fort Lauderdale's beautiful sandy beaches and blue Atlantic Ocean, directly adjacent to Galleria Mall - an upscale mall that boasts Neiman Marcus, Saks, Macy's, Dillards, and over 120 special stores PLUS Capital Grille, Seasons 52, P.F. Chang's, and Blue Martini! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Booking.com, Hilton Hotels, Cheap Tickets, Orbitz, TripOnline SA, Travelocity, Agoda, BookIt.com, getaroom.com, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your GALLERYone - A DoubleTree Suites by Hilton Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Gallery One - a Doubletree Guest Hotel Fort Lauderdale
- Doubletree Fort Lauderdale
- Doubletree Gallery One
- Doubletree Hotel Fort Lauderdale