The rooms are very nice, but are right next to the drawbridge on Sunrise Blvd. It sounds like a racetrack out there! Our top floor room had a large skylight- the bedroom was very bright, but sleeping late is impossible. Hilton Honors Gold level allows for a free continental breakfast-- the usual Gold benefit is a free full breakfast. Parking is valet only, and is $25. Wow! That's what I would pay in a big city, but seems excessive in Florida. Next time I'll stay elsewhere.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Perfectly situated on the main Intracoastal Waterway, GALLERYone DoubleTree Suites by Hilton , is the city's premier boutique hotel that exemplifies the casual elegance and sophistication. In a superb location, Gallery One is an easy three block walk to Fort Lauderdale's beautiful sandy beaches and blue Atlantic Ocean, directly adjacent to Galleria Mall - an upscale mall that boasts Neiman Marcus, Saks, Macy's, Dillards, and over 120 special stores PLUS Capital Grille, Seasons 52, P.F. Chang's, and Blue Martini! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Tingo, Priceline, Travelocity, Cheap Tickets, getaroom.com, Odigeo, Agoda, Venere and Otel so you can book your GALLERYone - A DoubleTree Suites by Hilton Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Gallery One - a Doubletree Guest Hotel Fort Lauderdale
- Doubletree Fort Lauderdale
- Doubletree Gallery One
- Doubletree Hotel Fort Lauderdale