This is a very nice hotel, It has not taken a beating as the other hotels on the beach and is not used as much for over nighters preparing for a cruise. It is about two blocks from the beach and next to a mall. There is CVS across the street and a publix in the same area, so everything is within a block, as a hilton diamond member I have stayed at many of their family of hotels in the area and found this to be the nicest one. However the rates a a little deceptinve if you have a car, because valet is the only way to park there and it is $24 a night plus tax and time, so you have to figure this in the cost of the room - there are no options ......I would think the valet is the most important since these guys are the first and last to see as a guest - they are not the most friendly - guess i will stay there again, but not very excited about it !
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Perfectly situated on the main Intracoastal Waterway, GALLERYone DoubleTree Suites by Hilton , is the city's premier boutique hotel that exemplifies the casual elegance and sophistication. In a superb location, Gallery One is an easy three block walk to Fort Lauderdale's beautiful sandy beaches and blue Atlantic Ocean, directly adjacent to Galleria Mall - an upscale mall that boasts Neiman Marcus, Saks, Macy's, Dillards, and over 120 special stores PLUS Capital Grille, Seasons 52, P.F. Chang's, and Blue Martini! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Orbitz, Tingo, Travelocity, Cheap Tickets, BookingOdigeoWL, Agoda, Priceline, Venere and Otel so you can book your GALLERYone - A DoubleTree Suites by Hilton Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Gallery One - a Doubletree Guest Hotel Fort Lauderdale
- Doubletree Fort Lauderdale
- Doubletree Gallery One
- Doubletree Hotel Fort Lauderdale