“Duck Tour” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Duck Tours Fort Lauderdale

Duck Tours Fort Lauderdale
17 South Ft Lauderdale Beach Blvd, Suite #220, Fort Lauderdale, FL 33316 (Downtown Fort Lauderdale)
954- 761-4002

.Nyc
9 attraction reviews
“Duck Tour”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 2, 2013

Had a great time on this Duck Tour of Fort Lauderdale. Traveled on an amphibious vehicle, going from land to the waterway. The hostess was knowledgeable and made the trip fun. The sites of homes and yacths along the waterways were spectacular.

New York
“GREAT TOUR!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 28, 2012

I recently stumbled into the Duck Tours office while shopping with my family in Beach Place. The day before we went on the water taxi, and it was okay. After talking to the ladies in the office, they then explained the difference between the water taxi and the duck tour. After deciding to take the tour we went down to the duck and had a BLAST for an hour and a half! The tour guide was informative, and so much fun. Seeing all the beautiful homes in the inter-coastal amazed us. Im looking forward to doing a next duck tour in another city.

London
23 attraction reviews
“Tour was ruined by Pats non stop drivel and pathetic jokes”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed December 6, 2012

Even before we'd boarded we were bombarded with tour guide Pat's non stop yak yak yak and banal pathetic jokes. I couldn't believe how long someone could prattle on for without saying anything. He'd told us that someone had comlained about him on Trip Advisor because he talked too much. I thought that was silly - after all that's what a tour guide has to do. Now, here I am complaining. Jeez - that guy just didn't shut up and it drove us mad!
The tour was not busy. Its off season and there were approximately 15 "mature" passengers and no kids. Pat could only do his set talk aimed obviously at young kids. He'd already warned us about 8 times that his jokes weren't funny before we boarded and I then realised that his warning probably wasn't one of his jokes. Very little facts were given and after 20 minutes, my brain had shut down due to the banal chatterings and constant yelling from Pat. We were told that after he screamed 1-2-3 we should yell Quack, Quack , Quack - because thats what DUCKS do. About half of our trip made a feeble effort but lost interest having been made to do it every few minutes. It may have been fun for kids but not for us. The most embarrassing part of the trip was the drive along Las Olas Boulevard which is full of smart shops and very nice sidewalk restaurants. The commentary got louder and louder and we were encouraged to scream Quack Quack QUack at all the diners sitting at the restaurants enjoying their meal and the sunshine. You could see that the diners were mortified at this trailer trash display and I felt myself sinking lower into my seat in shame.
The tour itself is pleasant - not fantastic but pleasant. The tour guide ruined it and I really felt that the trashy yelling at diners brings the Duck Tours name into disrepute. I certainly will not be trying it in other cities.

Woodstock, NY
“Horrible”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed November 26, 2012

We made reservations a week ago and when we got there it was canceled. A phone call would have been nice.

Visited November 2012
“Loud!!!”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed November 21, 2012

Bus itself was neat- but the tour guide was annoying. Driving down the last main Street ( Las Olas) was great to see but was ruined by the constant shouting and chatter from the guide. I get that he is supposed to talk but come on give us a break every now and then! Could definitely do without all the useless shouting ! Would not reccomend...