“Good food and service” 5 of 5 stars

Website
Menu
Improve this listing
Reserve with OpenTable
Mojo is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #49 of 1,064 Restaurants in Fort Lauderdale
Certificate of Excellence 2014
Cuisines: American
Good for: Doing business, Local cuisine, Special occasions, Romantic, Entertaining clients, Bar scene
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Description: mojo has food, spiritual and sexual connotations and after one visit, you too can attest to the fact that the restaurant is quite aptly named. Chef owned and operated, Domenick Falcione has not only created an inviting space to go with his creative food but his second passion, abstract art, allows visitors to experience his work between bites. Friendly, knowledgeable staff, full service bar with signature martinis, a botiquey wine list and specials that change daily keep both new and returning costumers excited.
Fort Lauderdale, Florida
“Good food and service”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 9, 2012

My wife and I ate here with a groupon that we purchased. We ordered from a pre fixe menu, and I think the groupon price was $37.50. I first had a roasted beet salad, which was fantastic...one of the better pre-meal salads I remember having. It had onions, blue cheese, candied walnuts, and other extras. For my entree, I had grilled fish tacos, and my wife had salmon. The quality of the fish and ingredients were excellent, and they were well seasoned and cooked We had creme brulee for dessert, and our deal came with a glass of wine (I had champagne).

I would certainly eat here again. I'd estimate that a normal meal for two with a salad, entree, drink, and dessert will cost in the $75-$100 range, but the food justifies the price. The service was also very attentive.

• Visited October 2012
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food

“What are you waiting for; this place is fabulous!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 27, 2012 via mobile

What a great night we had here at Mojo! We were celebrating a birthday with a party of 6. Reservations were easy with a link to Open Table at the website. Arriving before the rest of our party, we were warmly greeted and made comfortable in the lounge area by the owner who gave us the choice of going right to the table. The decor was funky and appealing, the temperature and air were perfect, it wasn't crowded, yet had a nice hip vibe with a combination of diners as well as people sitting at the bar. The background music was not too intrusive; just the right volume. The stage was set for a perfect evening and we were not disappointed! Our server was very helpful, knowledgeable, and was there when we needed him, but never overbearing; just what you want in your waitstaff; he did an excellent job. Kudos also to the bartender; we especially enjoyed the espresso martini, the cucumber martini and a perfectly blended mojito. And now THE FOOD! The food was perfection! Presentation was beautiful, salads were fresh and tasty, all six of the entrees were perfectly prepared and. thoroughly enjoyed! I really loved my gnocci! Dessert was also fab. I don't write a lot of reviews but then I don't have a lot of exceptional dining experiences like I did last night at Mojo! We'll be back for more.

t5r9t5r9
“A Pleasant Surprise”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 4, 2012

After spending at least two hours pouring over restaurant selections in Trip Advisor looking for a place to go that wasn't super expensive (Fort Lauderdale has a LOT of these) Mojo looked interesting - and I could make reservations on line - something I really appreciate. The place is nicely decorated and quiet (there was a party of 18 young ladies having a bachelorette party next to us and we didn't even consider asking to be moved - like in most places). Great choices on the fixed price menu and the food was excellent. Next time back to Lauderdale we'll definitely be back.

“Terrific service”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 4, 2012

The server was most helpful and pleasant. The food was lovely and delivered promptly. The setting, engaging. I will return.

• 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Fort Lauderdale, Florida, United States
“Without a doubt my favorite restaurant in town”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 1, 2012

Visiting Mojo is like going home at this point. Food is reliably delicious and I've never had anything there I didn't like. Specials keep the menu interesting. Service is friendly and attentive without being effusive. It has the feeling of a very expensive place but prices are really comparable to places like J Marks that don't even take reservations and always feel crowded with no space between tables and food that feels more manufactured than created. You gotta check out Mojo.