“Great food every time, Beautiful Decor, A favorite restaurant” 5 of 5 stars

Website
Menu
Improve this listing
Reserve with OpenTable
Michele's Mediterranean Grill is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #328 of 1,112 restaurants in Fort Lauderdale
Dining options: Reservations, Late Night, Private Dining
Dining style: Fine Dining
Cross street: Bayview Drive
Description: Michele's Dining Lounge, voted "BEST NEW Restaurant in Broward County 2011" offers you chic and comfortable dining. You can enjoy a wide range of culinary experiences from cocktails and tapas to a spectacular dining menu. You may choose an appetizer like Crispy Eggplant cake or a scrumptious entree from NY Strip, Pork Osso Buco, Grouper, Salmon, Beef Short Rib or Penne Alla Vodka just to name a few. Enjoy Happy Hour drinks and $7 Bar Menu specials Monday- Saturday from 5 - 7PM, Dinner is served Monday - Saturday from 5 till. We are closed Sunday except for Special Events.
Fort Lauderdale, Florida
“Great food every time, Beautiful Decor, A favorite restaurant”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 22, 2013

My title says it all. I eat here a lot. The food is not just good, it's outstanding. The staff is very helpful, and you are warmly greeted.
Great, unusual wine list, good prices. Great value in an elegant setting.

• Visited January 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Zack F, Manager at Michele's Mediterranean Grill, responded to this review, February 21, 2013
Thank you HYEGirl! We never get tired of reviews like this and look forward to seeing you soon!!

75% Recommend
“AN OLD FAVORITE”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed November 13, 2012

Love the place, so Soprano's. Great atmosphere, dim lighting in main room. Dinner & lunch Food is very good, But the bar service on weekends can be slow, especially since it's always packed. Try it once & you're be sure to return.

Visited August 2012
Lauderdale by the Sea
“excellent food and service”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 5, 2012

Gio suggested excellent wine choice priced fairly and the food that followed was prepared perfectly. Enjoyed prime veal chop and filet.

• Visited October 2012
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
“You have to dine at this amazing place”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 4, 2012 via mobile

I can not say enough about our dining experience last night. As we entered I knew we were in for a great time. The hostess was so nice and made me feel like I was a regular, as if she knew me as a friend. We sat at one of the high top tables along the sides of the dining-room, we had a great view of the whole restaurant. Cocktails were served in a timely manor, I was with a long time friend that I haven't seen in nearly a year. The waiter came and was very knowledgable of the menu, I asked about a few things. My friend and I had lots to catch up on, we felt relaxed Anne not rushed, witch was important to me. The meal was out of this world,the presentation was amazing and the food was so artfully cooked and absolutely the best I've had in years.
I am not one to give reviews about many things, but wanted to share this treasure, you need to try.
Thank you to the entire team, and I'll see you again soon!!

Fort Lauderdale, Florida
“One of Ft Lauderdale's simply elegant and delicious restaurants”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 22, 2012

We had tried to have dinner at this new restaurant previously and they happened to have been filming a commercial that night. We finally made it back last night and were thrilled to discover such a superb restaurant with quiet, elegant surroundings and live piano by an extremely talented pianist. Those were highlights until the food began arriving. We went with our favorite "foodie" couple and together we are always searching for the very best food in Broward County. Not an easy task.

Michele's exceeded every aspect of our expectations in service, quality of food, atmosphere and general concentration on the customer. From the calamari, crispy eggplant cake to the short ribs (superb) and Osso Bucco (amazing) to the desserts of white chocolate bread pudding and gelato, each course consistently held up to our high expectations.

Some may consider it pricey with entrees at $23 to $44 (most in the $20's, $30's) but we felt it was very reasonable given the beautiful, elegant dining room, attentive staff and terrific music.

Show your support for what is definitely one of the best restaurants we've seen in years and eat there are soon as you can. You will not be disappointed.

• Visited July 2012