“Fresh Fish al Fresco” 5 of 5 stars

Website
Menu
Improve this listing
Reserve with OpenTable
Asia Bay Sushi Bar & Thai is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #97 of 1,112 restaurants in Fort Lauderdale
Cuisines: Sushi, Asian, Thai
Good for: Doing business
Dining options: Reservations, Delivery, Late Night
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: SE 10th Terrace-SE 12th Ave
Description: Mouthwatering sushi & Thai cuisine made with high-quality, fresh ingredients. We boast a trendy, modern environment with an option for outdoor dining overlooking the beautiful Himmarshee Canal.
boston
“Fresh Fish al Fresco”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 24, 2013

A terrific restaurant on Las Osas -- a lively street with a broad range of shops. Our meal included both sushi and Thai dishes. All the fish was delightfully fresh and the pad thai and tofu in penang curry was delicious. Asia Bay's alcohol license is limited to beer and wine and sake -- so their mixed drinks are 'saketinis'. Sitting outdoors by one of Fort Lauderdale's canals was good -- even in the breezy evening. Good service provided by nice people.

• 5 of 5 stars Food

84% Recommend
Ft Lauderdale
“Excellent sushi on Las Olas”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 20, 2013

We eat here often and have never been disappointed. Great value Nice choice of Sushi and unique rolls and Thai

The staff will help by making good suggestions. Try the signature dishes

• Visited January 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Tamarac, Florida
“Many options”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 19, 2013

Since it was chilly outside we opted to dine inside...Could really smell the deep friers upon entering, but soon got used to it. Huge menu with many options. Dined with two other couples and it was an eclectic mix of food at our table. We ordered the edamame, Tom Yon soup and the house salad. We asked for a combination on the soup and it was super hardy. Could have been the main entree! Also had the green curry which was very mild so I requested some heat which promptly arrived at our table. This place only has beer, wine or Saki, no liquor (which is quite common for Sushi & Thai restaurants. When we walked out the piano player was playing outside on the patio which was flaming with heaters and quite cozy. He was actually very good and in hind sight we should have sat outside for our ears to also enjoy this evening.

• 3 of 5 stars Food
Fort Lauderdale, Florida
“my favourite restaurant in Ft Lauderdale area”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 8, 2013

This place is awesome. When my friends visit me, I make sure I take them here. Basil fried rice and thai curry are my favourites.

• Visited December 2012
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Miami Beach, Florida, United States
“Unkept Promise”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed February 4, 2013

We had a lovely meal, the food is fine. But I dropped my sunglasses into the shallow river under the restaurant. Both the waiter and manager assured me that they would have someone fish them out for me the following day. When I called to arrange a time to pick them up the person that answered the phone told me that losing things in the river was a risk I took sitting outside and that there was no way he was going to retrieve my glasses. What happened in a day? Had the waiter and manager not assured me that they would retrieve them I would have given them up for lost, but how can two different staff members have such different customer service approaches? Really has spoilt my experience in this restaurant, I'll never return. Be careful if you look in the river!!

• 3 of 5 stars Food