Got this hotel by bidding on Priceline. Room was very nice – all rooms have ocean view. The hotel does not offer any refrigerators for any rooms (very odd for an upscale hotel!). The door to our room did not always completely close, so make sure to check when you come in or go out (we got back from beach one day and door was NOT closed after cleaning - luckily, nothing was stolen!) I notified the manager of the problem (I see other reviews on here with the same complaint so there must be lots of rooms with this problem.) Also no convenience store inside the hotel for bottled water, things you forget to pack, etc. We found a 7-11 one block from hotel on Sunrise Blvd. where we bought bottled water, individual cereal servings, snacks for the beach. We had dinner in the hotel restaurant SAIA, mostly sushi/Asian and it was delicious and good service. The Bistro had a breakfast buffet and sold individual items (oatmeal $5.50, fruit cup $5), coffee was free. Just walk across the street to the beach. We got beach towels from the pool area. The city rents umbrellas ($20 per day) and chairs ($10 per day). If you are staying for a week, we saw signs at the store next to the hotel saying they rent umbrellas and chairs (probably could save money doing that). This hotel is located north of where I have stayed in the past (beach park/Bubba Gump area). It is about 1.5 mile walk to that area. There is a water taxi stop a few blocks down on Sunset Blvd. Also .5 mile is the mall and we found a new restaurant that we had not eaten in before, Seasons 52, all fresh ingredients, they change menus throughout the year based on veggies in season, entrees under 450 calories, shot glass desserts. It was very good & great service – loved it so much, we went back the next night! There was a wedding at hotel Sat. night, and we assume their band was playing – pretty loud in our room for most of the night. There were always several people at the front desk, but when we asked questions, their accents made it hard to understand them. They were very nice and did print out boarding passes for our return flight.
- Also Known As:
- b Ocean Fort Lauderdale Hotel Fort Lauderdale
- b Ocean Fort Lauderdale Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Just steps away from the sea foam of the beautiful Fort Lauderdale beach, B Ocean Fort Lauderdale offers you a sensational experience among Fort Lauderdal hotels: oceanfront hotel accommodations, unique restaurants and lounging areas, B Indulged™ spa suite and a variety of excursions for those guests looking to B Adventurous™ and explore Ft. Lauderdale, Florida. Our B on Top™ ballroom and meeting rooms on the penthouse floor overlook the Atlantic Ocean, presenting a special setting for business meetings and social gatherings held at this Fort Lauderdale Beach hotel. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Expedia, Booking.com, Amex, Cheap Tickets, BookIt.com, Sabre Hospitality Solutions , Travelocity, Otel, Hotels.com, Olotels, Venere, Tingo and Jetsetter so you can book your B Ocean Fort Lauderdale reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.