“Never Disappoints” 5 of 5 stars

Dining style: Casual Dining
New York City, New York
“Never Disappoints”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 30, 2014

This is my second trip to SoLita Las Olas and I have not been disappointed with my menu choices. In fact, on both trips, we have found that portions are quite ample and enough to share. We recently had a late supper and shared a chopped salad and one of the specialty pizzas. There are classic items on the menu as well as inventive takes on expected dishes. It's definitely worth the trip if you're in the Fort Lauderdale area.

• Visited January 2014
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food

Glastonbury
“nothing special”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed January 30, 2014 credit card Amex Card Member Review

room was quite noisy, service was not particularly good, typical Italian menu, food was overpriced and nothing to write home about

Visited December 2013
Plantation, Florida
“Horrible Service for the Price Paid”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed January 5, 2014

I went on New Years Eve, paid $138/person and my experience was horrible from the moment I stepped inside. I had made a reservation a month in advance yet on this night I was told there was only seating outside or I'd have to wait for a table. Finally got a table at 10pm. Our salads came with no dressing and asking for dressing was like pulling teeth. My Filet Mignon had a bone and was close to being alive and full of fat, they ran out of the dessert I chose, and the list goes on and on. Oh, the $138 didn't include any drinks, not even coffee.
I was extremely disappointed with the service, foo, and overall customer service in this place. Definitely not worth anywhere near the $138 I paid.

• Visited December 2013
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 1 of 5 stars Food
Columbia
“great spot”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 3, 2014 credit card Amex Card Member Review

food was great, service excellent from the wait staff. The wait for the table was long, even with reservations, seemed like the hostess was a bit lost and talking to people way too much and not seating fast enough. but overall great spot

Visited December 2013
Plantation, Florida
“Overpriced”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed January 1, 2014

First impressions were ok since the place is nicely decorated but customer services wasn't great and the food was absolutely overpriced! certainly I don't think I got my money worth at all.
If you are thinking of trying a new place I would say, pass on this one

• Visited December 2013