If you are sailing from Port Everglades, this hotel has it all.
Free transfers from the airport, very nice updated rooms, good restaurant (no, really), and a nice bar.
Prices were very reasonable, and super accommodating. If I cruise again from Ft. Lauderdale, this is an easy no-brainer. Management does a superior job at this property. The only reason I didn't give it 5 stars is that I reserve that for truly great mind blowing properties, but this one certainly didn't disappoint.
- Also Known As:
- Crowne Plaza Fort Lauderdale Airport / Cruise Port Hotel
- Crowne Plaza Fort Lauderdale Airport / Cruise Port Hotel Fort Lauderdale
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to Fort Lauderdale's newest vibrant urban full service hotel! The Crowne Plaza Fort Lauderdale Airport / Cruise Port is modern, elegantly designed, chic, and centrally located to all Fort Lauderdale's South Florida events and attractions. Ideal for corporate or leisure and the most discerning traveler. The Crowne Plaza Fort Lauderdale Airport / Cruise Port is located at the entrance of Port Everglades Cruise Port and less than a mile from Fort Lauderdale Int'l Airport (FLL), Broward County Convention Center and 2 miles from Downtown Fort Lauderdale. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with IHG, Expedia, Priceline, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Orbitz, Booking.com, Cheap Tickets, Otel and Venere so you can book your Crowne Plaza Fort Lauderdale Airport / Cruise Port reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.