Before or after a cruise, this hotel is the perfect place to stay. We actually walked (2 miles) to our ship. Personnel is great and will help in anyway they can. Overall great place. They were painting the outside of the building when we were there, but we still had access to every thing from a different entrance. So nice to see the ship we were boarding from our room, and free shuttle from the airport was welcome (you have to call them).
- Also Known As:
- Crowne Plaza Fort Lauderdale Airport / Cruise Port Hotel
- Crowne Plaza Fort Lauderdale Airport / Cruise Port Hotel Fort Lauderdale
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to Fort Lauderdale's newest vibrant urban full service hotel! The Crowne Plaza Fort Lauderdale Airport / Cruise Port is modern, elegantly designed, chic, and centrally located to all Fort Lauderdale's South Florida events and attractions. Ideal for corporate or leisure and the most discerning traveler. The Crowne Plaza Fort Lauderdale Airport / Cruise Port is located at the entrance of Port Everglades Cruise Port and less than a mile from Fort Lauderdale Int'l Airport (FLL), Broward County Convention Center and 2 miles from Downtown Fort Lauderdale. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with IHG, Travelocity, Priceline, Expedia, Booking.com, Orbitz, EasyToBook, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com, Otel, Hotels.com, Agoda, Venere and Fareportal so you can book your Crowne Plaza Fort Lauderdale Airport / Cruise Port reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.