The hotel is new, the room is large, the free airport shuttle is convenient, the free internet is fast. I have nothing to complain about the hotel itself, except the location is far from the shopping and restaurants.
I booked the hotel from price line's name your own price for "fort lauderdale downtown" area. Well, this hotel's location can not be qualified as downtown as there is nothing going on near it. If you don't rent a car, you are pretty much stucked.
- Also Known As:
- Crowne Plaza Fort Lauderdale Airport / Cruise Port Hotel
- Crowne Plaza Fort Lauderdale Airport / Cruise Port Hotel Fort Lauderdale
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to Fort Lauderdale's newest vibrant urban full service hotel! The Crowne Plaza Fort Lauderdale Airport / Cruise Port is modern, elegantly designed, chic, and centrally located to all Fort Lauderdale's South Florida events and attractions. Ideal for corporate or leisure and the most discerning traveler. The Crowne Plaza Fort Lauderdale Airport / Cruise Port is located at the entrance of Port Everglades Cruise Port and less than a mile from Fort Lauderdale Int'l Airport (FLL), Broward County Convention Center and 2 miles from Downtown Fort Lauderdale. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, IHG, Priceline, Travelocity, Booking.com, Agoda, TripOnline SA, Expedia, Otel, Hotels.com and Venere so you can book your Crowne Plaza Fort Lauderdale Airport / Cruise Port reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.