“Professional” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Fishing Headquarters

Fishing Headquarters
301 Seabreeze Blvd, Fort Lauderdale, FL 33316 (Central Beach)
+1 754-214-7863
Improve this listing
Ranked #22 of 121 activities in Fort Lauderdale
Type: Tours
More attraction details
Attraction Details
Owner description: Come out for a fun day of fishing in Fort Lauderdale. We offer daily deep sea drift fishing trips aboard the Catch My Drift party boat for $40 per adult/$30 for kids. Or come out on a big game sportfishing charter with the best fishing crew in Fort Lauderdale. Our drift boat, the Catch My Drift, takes out a big group of passengers and they drift along the reefs for kingfish, snapper and grouper. This is a public charter, so anyone can come. We supply all the bait and tackle, licenses, rods/reels and coolers with ice. Our night trip is especially good for catching action on red snappers, that are great eating. The crew offers free fish cleaning and there are several restaurants within walking distance of our boat where they will cook your catch. Our sportfishing charters are our best trip for catching bigger and more fish per person. Sportfishing charters take a maximum of 6 people at a time and we target bigger fish such as sailfish, mahi-mahi, wahoo, sharks and tuna. On this trip, our fishing methods are trolling, live baiting, and shipwreck fishing. Catch the biggest fish Fort Lauderdale has to offer and get a trophy fish for your wall.
Hernando, Florida
“Professional”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 7, 2013

On December 1, 2013 I went out on the "Catch My Drift" fishing boat with Capt. Billy and first mate Mike and mate trainee Susie.They make a great team and took care of everyone working really hard. They were all knowledgeable, very personable, and professional...I will highly recommend them to my friends and others looking to have a great fishing experience. I enjoyed it so much that I came back the next evening... Look forward to fishing with that crew again...
Thanks for a great time, Tim

Visited December 2013

Chicago, Illinois
“Fishing headquarters FLL”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 28, 2013

If you like fishing, then this is the crew/company to use! Wow, what a fun trip... Professional, knowledgable, and safe. Jimmy, first mate is the bomb!!! Jimmy, took great care of us, from start to filleting our caught fish. He is the best and we only fish with him in the future.

The Michiganders
A.k.a."alright, alright"

Middlebury, Indiana
“Once in a lifetime”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 21, 2013

I had the pleasure of being aboard the Out of The Blue on 11/20/13, with Captain Paul and first mate Bobby. What a truely amazing day. I signed up for the morning 4 hour excursion and caught a 41" Golden Amber Jack, what an experiance. I enjoyed it so much I went out again in the afternoon on the same boat with the same crew. On the afternoon trip I landed a 89" sailfish on a treble hook and light line. With the coaching of Captian Paul and first mate Bobby we got it into the boat and it will be on the wall at home. I cant say enough about the good times and professionalism of the crew. I will be back

Visited November 2013
Acushnet, Massachusetts
“Charter fishing Fort Lauderdale”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 16, 2013

I have grown up on the waters of New England and have charter fished all my life. Recently I took some clients out fishing with Fishing Headquarters and these guys were simply the best charter guys I've ever worked with. They put us on fish on a lousy day and our clients had a great day. Andy and Rod kept our crew laughing the entire trip. I will be sure to book with these guys in the future.

Visited September 2013
Rochester, New York, United States
“Vacation of a lifetime!!!!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 13, 2013

Spent 5 days with Fishing Headquarters and had the best time of our lives! This is the 3rd year we have went to Ft. Lauderdale to fish with the knowledgeable team of this charter company because every year gets better and better. They not only know how to catch fish, they also treat you very well and are respectful. Fishing with Capt. Rod is a lot of fun and it's a great way to spend the day---the fish are an added bonus!!! We will be back to fish with them every year, if possible

Visited November 2013