My husband and I were booked on a Bahama Cruise with Carribean Cruise Line. (Thats another disappointing story) We stayed at the Ramada and were required to attend a 45 minutes time share at another hotel, 1 hour away. The 45 minutes time share took up more than 5 hours of our vacation time. The so called Ramada "Resort" is located in a questionable area of town. The room was fair but not resort standard. We had to pay a $15 per night surcharge, what a rip-off. The restaurant was buffet type, same menu lunch and dinner with very little selection. We had vouchers, so I cant imagine anyone paying $12 for that food. We would rate this Resort one step up from Motel 6.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travelocity, Expedia, Wyndham, Priceline, Cheap Tickets, Despegar.com, Hotels.com, HostelWorld and HostelBookers so you can book your Ramada Plaza Fort Lauderdale reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ramada Plaza Fort Lauderdale Hotel Fort Lauderdale
- Ramada Plaza Resort Fort Lauderdale
- Ft Lauderdale Ramada Plaza Resort
- Ramada Plaza Resort Ft Lauderdale
- Ramada Fort Lauderdale
- Fort Lauderdale Ramada