We stayed here for the Caribbean Cruise and it was such a dram start to our vacation. The hotel was hard to find (the address is confusing) and it was not near anything interesting. The hotel rooms were similar to many other hotel rooms but the hallways were dimly lit and constantly smelled of pot. The outside pool was small but heated and the area surrounding it, while small, was quite pretty. The outside bar was not open late but served some great drinks. The food served was basically disgusting. They provided free wifi but it was so weak that we never used it. We went to use the computer and you had to pay to use it (not a lot but that's not the point). One of the biggest problems I had was that the key cards constantly kept deactivating. Apparently it's if you put it near another credit card or electronic in general but I've NEVER had that be a problem in any other hotel. That means they were cheap cheap cheap! Overall, there are plenty of other options (though if going by Celebration, might need to) and you shouldn't pay the money for this hotel when there are far better ones for the same price.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Wyndham, Expedia, Cheap Tickets, Priceline, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com, HostelWorld, Agoda, Orbitz, HostelBookers, Booking.com and Tingo so you can book your Ramada Plaza Fort Lauderdale reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ramada Plaza Fort Lauderdale Hotel Fort Lauderdale
- Ramada Plaza Resort Fort Lauderdale
- Ft Lauderdale Ramada Plaza Resort
- Ramada Plaza Resort Ft Lauderdale
- Ramada Fort Lauderdale
- Fort Lauderdale Ramada