“Good, and save room for breakfast!” 4 of 5 stars

Ranked #625 of 1,126 Restaurants in Fort Lauderdale
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Late Night
Dining options: Late Night
“Good, and save room for breakfast!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 16, 2012

We ate here for pizza twice. We liked it a lot. 1 family size fed 2 adults and 2 teens. Crust was on the soft side but we like that. We also got the mozzarella cakes which were good and came with a zesty marinara sauce. The waitresses were friendly and provided good service.

For those looking for breakfast, this place offers 4 choices for $2.99. A great deal if you are traveling with a family and need to get the day started on a budget.

• Visited July 2012
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food

Hamilton, Massachusetts
“It's not Boston or Chicago Pizza but can make do”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed June 21, 2012

First, I've been here for both breakfast and lunch.
Breakfast: super yummy fresh blended strawberry lemonade! My friend had a smoothie and was really pleased as well. Breakfast compared to the Beach Bunnies next door was a 10 in comparison. Service can be slow here though (or is that a theme of FL?) I had a standard breakfast of eggs, bacon, and french toast. To my surprise there were good ole American FRENCH FRIES on my plate? Ummm, did someone run out of home fries? We had quite the laugh at this. I dont normally eat many breakfast potatoes so it didnt really bother me. Other than this, nothing special, but well cooked eggs and bacon breakfast I was pleased. I would have liked to have tried the almond covered french toast as it sounded pretty good along with the berry french toasts they offered as well.

Lunch: pizza and another strawberry lemaonade. Again, lemaonade was made fresh. The pizza is not deep dish Chicago style. However, it isnt horrible pizza. I'd prefer mine a little more done and a better crunch on the bottom crust. So, if you are in need, you are better off enjoying pie here instead of going up one block to Las Olas for Beach Pizza (at $24/pie).

Visited June 2012
Houston, Texas
“so so”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed May 25, 2012

Given the fantastic location, beachfront, the food was so so. Not terrible, not great. The outdoor dining is great, but given it's a tourist area, people will eat there regardless, simply for the location and convenience.

• Visited May 2012
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food
toronto
“Great food, great value.”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 24, 2012 via mobile

My husband and I had breakfast there and were really pleased. The service was attentive and prompt, food fresh and delish.I liked that portions were adequate and not huge. And the the ocean view e xcellent. We will go back again.

Georgetown
“Good Quality Food in a Tourist Area”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 20, 2012

During a week-long vacation to Ft. Lauderdale, we discovered Flavors of Italy was only a few blocks from the time-share we were staying at. We checked out the menu and decided to give it a try. It turned out to be a good choice and we subsequently ate there a couple of more times during our stay. The staff are incredibly friendly and work hard to create a friendly and funny environment. One of the great items on their menu is their goat-cheese salad. It is so delicious with fresh berries and walnuts and is very filling. It didn't even need salad dressing -- although they serve it on the side. The pizza is also good, but the crust was a little doughy. Our friends had some of the other Italian dishes and enjoyed them. My spouse had the grilled salmon which was good but the mashed potatoes that accompany were a little odd. The desserts are amazing. We ordered the apple tart several times because it was really delicious and our friends had the chocolate cake which was very rich but good. They also provide delicious warm bread with a spinach stuffing for the table and will replenish it if you want. With our dessert, they gave us complimentary coffee without us asking. The atmosphere in the restaurant is nothing special but the great food and friendly staff make up for that. It is also right across from the beach and in the popular tourist area where lots of other restaurants are. We tried several other restaurants during our stay but did not find any that we liked as well as Flavors of Italy. If we return to the area, we will definitely go back to Flavors of Italy for the amazing goat cheese salad and the apple tart.

• Visited December 2011