Great rooms, great location, very well equipped and over all very well functioning hotel.
I would definitely recommend and would have this place on top of the list for my next trip down there. Rooms on lower floors with views on the canal and the yachts moored right next to the hotel are my favorites, but a room on a high floor with view of the ICW and the cruise ship terminal can be great as well.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hyatt Regency Pier Sixty-Six, a South Florida landmark resort in the heart of Fort Lauderdale, is a 22-acre tropical retreat featuring a world-class marina; Spa 66, the signature health and beauty spa; and a full-service Aquatic Center. A refreshed classic, the resort boasts a new contemporary lounge and function space, along with 384 spacious guestrooms and suites, a spectacular three-pool oasis, and five dining outlets offering everything from incredible waterfront views to innovative, fine dining. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Expedia, Hyatt Hotels Corporation, Hotels.com, Cheap Tickets, TripOnline SA, Booking.com and Tingo so you can book your Hyatt Regency Pier Sixty-Six reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hyatt Regency Pier Sixty-6
- Hyatt Regency Pier Sixty-Six Hotel Fort Lauderdale
- Hyatt Regency Fort Lauderdale
- Hyatt Fort Lauderdale