Must stay in the tower. The rooms are nicer. Do confirm type of room reserved at check-in desk. Pool is spacious however the drinks are a little pricey poolside. Spa is great. Must do the couple's suite for some romance. Breakfast in the lobby is ok. Prefer to do room service. It's quick and friendly.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hyatt Regency Pier Sixty-Six, a South Florida landmark resort in the heart of Fort Lauderdale, is a 22-acre tropical retreat featuring a world-class marina; Spa 66, the signature health and beauty spa; and a full-service Aquatic Center. A refreshed classic, the resort boasts a new contemporary lounge and function space, along with 384 spacious guestrooms and suites, a spectacular three-pool oasis, and five dining outlets offering everything from incredible waterfront views to innovative, fine dining. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity, Priceline, TripOnline SA, BookIt.com, Orbitz, Odigeo, Hyatt Hotels Corporation, Hotwire, Hotels.com and Jetsetter so you can book your Hyatt Regency Pier Sixty-Six reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hyatt Regency Pier Sixty-Six Hotel Fort Lauderdale
- Hyatt Regency Pier Sixty-6
- Hyatt Regency Fort Lauderdale
- Hyatt Fort Lauderdale