When I think of Lauderdale, one of the landmarks is Pier 66's tower. I have stayed several times at the Hyatt and have never been disappointed. The facility offers high towers, bungalows, piers, pools, revolving restaurants - what else can you ask for? Our last stay was near the Christmas holidays - we loved the hotel WITH the decor! The rooms were clean and roomy and the staff was quite helpful. The food/beverage is a little pricey, but we had a pleasant stay and will definately come back again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hyatt Regency Pier Sixty-Six, a South Florida landmark resort in the heart of Fort Lauderdale, is a 22-acre tropical retreat featuring a world-class marina; Spa 66, the signature health and beauty spa; and a full-service Aquatic Center. A refreshed classic, the resort boasts a new contemporary lounge and function space, along with 384 spacious guestrooms and suites, a spectacular three-pool oasis, and five dining outlets offering everything from incredible waterfront views to innovative, fine dining. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Orbitz, Expedia, HotelTravel.com, Amex, Tingo, Otel, TripOnline SA, BookingOdigeoWL, Travelocity, Despegar.com, Priceline, Hotels.com, Venere and Agoda so you can book your Hyatt Regency Pier Sixty-Six reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hyatt Regency Pier Sixty-Six Hotel Fort Lauderdale
- Hyatt Regency Pier Sixty-6
- Hyatt Regency Fort Lauderdale
- Hyatt Fort Lauderdale