I stayed for a business meeting at the hotel. On checkin (about 10 pm) was offered a lanai room, but having read about the insect problems in the lanais I opted for a room in the towers. Got a large corner room with a big balcony.. Comfortable (but I prefer Hilton and Starwood beds), large bath room, quiet. Not recently renovated, I think, but okay.
I had dinner at the lobby bar (it was that or room service). Pretty good food and not too expensive.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hyatt Regency Pier Sixty-Six, a South Florida landmark resort in the heart of Fort Lauderdale, is a 22-acre tropical retreat featuring a world-class marina; Spa 66, the signature health and beauty spa; and a full-service Aquatic Center. A refreshed classic, the resort boasts a new contemporary lounge and function space, along with 384 spacious guestrooms and suites, a spectacular three-pool oasis, and five dining outlets offering everything from incredible waterfront views to innovative, fine dining. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, BookIt.com, Orbitz, Expedia, EasyToBook, Odigeo, TripOnline SA, Agoda, Hyatt Hotels Corporation, Priceline, HotelTravel.com, Hotels.com, Otel and Jetsetter so you can book your Hyatt Regency Pier Sixty-Six reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hyatt Regency Pier Sixty-Six Hotel Fort Lauderdale
- Hyatt Regency Pier Sixty-6
- Hyatt Regency Fort Lauderdale
- Hyatt Fort Lauderdale