I stayed for a business meeting at the hotel. On checkin (about 10 pm) was offered a lanai room, but having read about the insect problems in the lanais I opted for a room in the towers. Got a large corner room with a big balcony.. Comfortable (but I prefer Hilton and Starwood beds), large bath room, quiet. Not recently renovated, I think, but okay.
I had dinner at the lobby bar (it was that or room service). Pretty good food and not too expensive.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hyatt Regency Pier Sixty-Six, a South Florida landmark resort in the heart of Fort Lauderdale, is a 22-acre tropical retreat featuring a world-class marina; Spa 66, the signature health and beauty spa; and a full-service Aquatic Center. A refreshed classic, the resort boasts a new contemporary lounge and function space, along with 384 spacious guestrooms and suites, a spectacular three-pool oasis, and five dining outlets offering everything from incredible waterfront views to innovative, fine dining. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Hyatt Hotels Corporation, Expedia, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, TripOnline SA, Travelocity, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Hyatt Regency Pier Sixty-Six reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hyatt Regency Pier Sixty-6
- Hyatt Regency Pier Sixty-Six Hotel Fort Lauderdale
- Hyatt Regency Fort Lauderdale
- Hyatt Fort Lauderdale