I did look other Hotels in Fort Lauderdale, Florida, but Pier Sixty-Six was my choice. Room is very clean, and very modern and upscale. Of course, does not mean they are perfect. My relatives stayed another room has a few small issues such as bathroom light was not working and so on. But, if you like clean nice room you feel comfortable, relax and pleasant, Pier Sixty-Six is the place I recommend anyone. I wasn't sure this Hotel is 4-Star or 5-Star hotel, but services were excellent. Employees are very humble, friendly, respectable and professional. They won't let you down if you ask for anything to make your stay "Happy".
What I dislike about this Hotel is that restaurant near front lobby serves Breakfast buffet, and selection is boring and so ordinary. Well, you may not agree with me on this matter. And space is limited for busy morning. They used to had a bigger space restaurant before they remodeled. A few other things, room do not have a small refrigerator. Hotel have a 2 buildings, one is tower and another one is 2 story building. I heard rooms in tower may come with a refrigerator. But you can request one at front desk if you need one. 2-Story building rooms have no elevator. If you wish to carry your own baggages from parking, you have to use stair or ask front desk and let service staff to take care of your baggages.
Money you pay for this Hotel is worth it 100%. Very good hotel, very clean rooms and very clean bathroom. I recommend you if you and your family plan to stay in Ft. Lauderdale.
At last, I checked a bed top and bottom, I did not see any Bed bugs at all. I had a great sleep at night and every night for a week.
- Also Known As:
- Hyatt Regency Pier Sixty-6
- Hyatt Regency Pier Sixty-Six Hotel Fort Lauderdale
- Hyatt Regency Pier Sixty-Six Hotel
- Hyatt Regency Fort Lauderdale
- Hyatt Fort Lauderdale
- Fort Lauderdale Hyatt
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hyatt Regency Pier Sixty-Six, a South Florida landmark resort in the heart of Fort Lauderdale, is a 22-acre tropical retreat featuring a world-class marina; Spa 66, the signature health and beauty spa; and a full-service Aquatic Center. A refreshed classic, the resort boasts a new contemporary lounge and function space, along with 384 spacious guestrooms and suites, a spectacular three-pool oasis, and five dining outlets offering everything from incredible waterfront views to innovative, fine dining. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Amex, Expedia, Travelocity, Orbitz, Tingo, TripOnline SA, EasyToBook, Priceline, getaroom.com, Hotels.com, Agoda, Venere, Fareportal and Otel so you can book your Hyatt Regency Pier Sixty-Six reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.