We recently stayed here prior to our cruise. The room was lovely, the pool and facilities were excellent. The Hotel Restaurant food was good but pricey, we preferred the Pelican Landing Restaurant which was close by but they took us there in the golf buggy, Rick our waiter was very friendly and helpful and he organised a pick up after. The Breakfast area was great and a good selection of food. The water taxi was near by and was good value for money.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hyatt Regency Pier Sixty-Six, a South Florida landmark resort in the heart of Fort Lauderdale, is a 22-acre tropical retreat featuring a world-class marina; Spa 66, the signature health and beauty spa; and a full-service Aquatic Center. A refreshed classic, the resort boasts a new contemporary lounge and function space, along with 384 spacious guestrooms and suites, a spectacular three-pool oasis, and five dining outlets offering everything from incredible waterfront views to innovative, fine dining. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Cheap Tickets, Expedia, Hyatt Hotels Corporation, Orbitz, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Hyatt Regency Pier Sixty-Six reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hyatt Regency Pier Sixty-6
- Hyatt Regency Pier Sixty-Six Hotel Fort Lauderdale
- Hyatt Regency Fort Lauderdale
- Hyatt Fort Lauderdale