Sitting in the airport waiting to go back to Canada, I am already missing the comforts of this resort. The grounds are like a private sanctuary. Evenings were spent sitting in the gazebo, listening to the soothing water fountain or late night swims in the heated pool. The rooms were wonderfully maintained and you won't find a better staff or management anywhere in Florida. During the day it was beautiful laying by the pool and mingling with other guests. In fact, I was hard pressed to leave the grounds as this private Eden left you wanting nothing. I have absolutely no hesitation in recommending this resort and plan on coming back. Choosing the Palm Plaza was a super smart move on my part.
- Also Known As:
- Palm Plaza Gay Male Hotel Fort Lauderdale
- Palm Plaza Gay Male Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- NEWLY RENOVATED, Exclusive all gay male resort. Tropical, casual, relaxed. Clean, comfortable rooms. Grand Palm Plaza blends the best elements of guesthouse services with sincere, friendly staff to offer a gay haven. Ideally located, just steps to the Fort Lauderdale beaches with magnificent views of the intra-coastal on a quiet street. Simply beautiful gardens, Clothing optional heated pool, beautiful tropical gardens and new high speed WiFi system come together to assure that you always have something to do. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity and Venere so you can book your Grand Palm Plaza reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.