We stayed for 2 nights preceding an RSVP cruise and it was as pleasant as the last time there several years before. Beautiful pool, and flora and fauna surrounds the common area..along with the "sights" of folks taking advantage of it's clothing optional rule. It's very private and a VERY short walk to the gay section of the beach. It's a little motel, and slightly long in the tooth but still feels safe and inviting and clean..and welcoming...the men in the office went to great lengths to accommodate us when our travel plans changed. Also, it's quite handy (with a rental car) to anyplace you could ever want to go..shopping, bars and the like. We WILL be going back. It's just cute and we love it.
- Also Known As:
- Palm Plaza Gay Male Hotel Fort Lauderdale
- Palm Plaza Gay Male Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Exclusive all gay male resort. Tropical, casual, relaxed. Clean, comfortable rooms. Grand Palm Plaza blends the best elements of guesthouse services with sincere, friendly staff to offer a gay haven. Ideally located, just steps to the Fort Lauderdale beaches with magnificent views of the intra-coastal on a quiet street. Simply beautiful gardens, Clothing optional heated pool, our on site fitness room and a new high speed WiFi system come together to assure that you always have something to do. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and Priceline so you can book your Grand Palm Plaza reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.