I loved this resort. This is the first gay resort I been to I was greeted with a very friendly staff and they were willing to help out any way possible. I came to Ft Lauderdale looking for a seafood buffet and come to find out they don’t even have one. Edward told me about a local seafood restaurant. I went and it was great. Being gluten free it is normally hard to find anything on the menu that I could eat besides salads. I can’t wait to see the new look. I went to the sister property the Royal Palms for lunch. I was VERY unhappy with the service there. After 5 minutes I grab my own menu and another 30 minute before some came to get my food and drink order. The food was over price and was tasteless and drinks were overpriced. I work in the hospitality field so I know what service is about and how food should look and taste. I probably won’t go back to the Royal Palm for drinks or food.
- Also Known As:
- Palm Plaza Gay Male Hotel
- Palm Plaza Gay Male Hotel Fort Lauderdale
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Exclusive all gay male resort. Tropical, casual, relaxed. Clean, comfortable rooms. Grand Palm Plaza blends the best elements of guesthouse services with sincere, friendly staff to offer a gay haven. Ideally located, just steps to the Fort Lauderdale beaches with magnificent views of the intra-coastal on a quiet street. Simply beautiful gardens, Clothing optional heated pool, our on site fitness room and a new high speed WiFi system come together to assure that you always have something to do. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline so you can book your Grand Palm Plaza reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.