“Nice food and quirky place” 4 of 5 stars

Cuisines: Mexican
Good for: Families with children, Large groups
Dining options: Dinner
Manchester, United Kingdom
“Nice food and quirky place”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 5, 2013

Don't be deceived by the exterior. Inside is a great little restaurant with great food, great service and excellent drinks... try a huge marguerita.

Visited February 2013

69% Recommend
“Stay away, dishonest people. They steel from you.”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed February 28, 2013

Just return from a visit at the restaurent. Had two margeritad, the waiter thinks I am drunk. When I asked for the cheque, I receive a total of 14 $ more than . should be and I could not get a specification. I asked for the menu to see the prices and thereafter an explanation, but at that time the waiter, who claims to have worked there for 20 years, was disappered. I have seen similiar scam in Africa but have not excepted it in US. Stay away if they are dishonest about the bill, they are dishonest about the food. I can document the above..

Stockport
“Cheap and Cheerful”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed February 7, 2013

Ate here one Sunday evening. Food was OK and service reasonable. Quite a wide ranging menu, but Steaks and obviously Mexican food are the specialities Good value for money.

Visited January 2013
Rutherfordton
“Appearances are deceiving”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 24, 2013

I love Tex-Mex, but when we walked in the door, I was a bit turned off. The restaurant is musty smelling and decor is very outdated. However the food was good and hit the spot for a quick, reasonable priced meal. The salsa was very good - which to me is always the tell-tale sign of a good Tex-Mex restaurant. My husband had one of the Chicken salads which had very tasty Ancho seasoning.

• Visited January 2013
    • 2 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Miami, FL.
“giant margaritas!”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed October 10, 2012

Food was your standard fare, they burned my food once, and the 2nd time we ate there they brought my friend the wrong thing, However, i would go back. I like Tex-Mex, they have a decent bartender so the drinks are good, and location is conveinient to my timeshare.

Visited August 2012