The hotel was very welcoming. Much better than when it was the Sheraton Yankee Trader. The rooms are clean and spacious. The pool is refreshing and has a fantastic pool bar. Michelle from the pool bar is very friendly and a great host. Her personality makes your stay much more enjoyable. A credit to the staffing team. A great day / evening can can spent around the pool.
The only criticisim is the music around the pool is played 24 hours which is a shame as it spoils the sound of the ocean at night. I would recommend the music is turned off at night.
The hotel is right next to the ocean with great views. The beach beds and umbrellas are also available and organised by Johnny, who is also very friendly and helpful.
All in all, a great holiday and very friendly staff who will make your stay as pleasant as they can.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Our waterfront setting offers diving, sailing, fishing, or just quiet relaxation. But beachside bliss is only the start: we have a rejuvenating spa and fitness center and a serene oceanfront pool. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Starwood, Amex, Tingo, Otel, Priceline, Cheap Tickets, TripOnline SA, BookingOdigeoWL, Despegar.com, Hotels.com, Travelocity and Agoda so you can book your The Westin Beach Resort & Spa, Fort Lauderdale reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Westin Beach Resort And Spa, Fort Lauderdale
- The Westin Beach Resort & Spa, Fort Lauderdale Hotel Fort Lauderdale
- Westin Fort Lauderdale
- Fort Lauderdale Westin