“great location” 4 of 5 stars
Review of The Westin Beach Resort & Spa, Fort Lauderdale

Save Saved
You added The Westin Beach Resort & Spa, Fort Lauderdale to your Saves list
The Westin Beach Resort & Spa, Fort Lauderdale
4.0 of 5 Resort   |   321 North Fort Lauderdale Beach Boulevard, Fort Lauderdale, FL 33304 (Central Beach)   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
Book Early and Save
Ranked #26 of 133 hotels in Fort Lauderdale
Dewey, AZ
“great location”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 2, 2014

stayed here before a cruise, they were helpful. Nice location but it was dark so could not see much. Room was great. Royal Caribbean uses this as one of their cruise hotels. I enjoyed my very short stay

• Stayed January 2014, traveled with family
HotelMgmtFTL, Manager at The Westin Beach Resort & Spa, Fort Lauderdale, responded to this review, February 3, 2014
Dear Janine511: Thank you for sharing your review. We are happy you enjoyed our location and facilities. We look forward to seeing you again for future stays.

1,622 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (438)
  • Arabic first
Detroit, Michigan
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 2, 2014

Second time at the Westin. Hotel is clean, updated, service is great... beds are comfortable, bathrooms and amenities are nice. Great for corporate events, Shula's Restaurant is very nice, and the Westin offers a nice selection of food and beverage for corporate events. Right across the road from the beach.

• Stayed January 2014, traveled on business
Dear sheeeebs: Thank you for sharing your review. We are very pleased you enjoyed your stay at the Westin, and appreciate your kind words about our customer service and meeting facilities. We hope you will choose to stay with us again, and look forward to welcoming you back in the near future!

Arlington Heights
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 2, 2014

Well-appointed rooms, terrific service, and lovely hotel, but no balconies. We have stayed here a few times, and, each time I visit, I wish this hotel had balconies. There are just slider doors and railings. However, the location, pool facilities, and friendly staff are outstanding. One of the few hotels, where I have stayed, where the pool attendant called me by my name - a well trained employee.

Room Tip: Get ocean front. The view is worth it.
  • Stayed January 2014, traveled on business
Dear LuciArlingtonHeights: Thank you for sharing your review of our resort. We’re very happy to hear that you were thrilled with our customer service, and we will be sure to tell the proper authorities about your wonderful compliments. We appreciate all of your kind words, and look forward to seeing you again for return visits.

Buffalo, New York
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 2, 2014

Love this hotel! Our second stay here! Beautiful oceanfront location with walkway and elevator to beach. Excellent pool area with chair side service. Pool snacks and drinks pricey but delicious. Pool was heated to perfect temperature. Beautiful corner room with panoramic views, heavenly beds sooooo comfy. Whole hotel smells great. Love the bathroom decorations and amenities. I cannot wait to come back!!!!!

Stayed February 2014, traveled with friends
Dear Kristin C: Thank you for sharing your review with us. We’re glad you chose to visit our resort, and are even more pleased to hear that you thoroughly enjoyed your stay. We hope you will choose to return to our beachfront and look forward to seeing you for future visits here on Fort Lauderdale Beach.

Las Vegas, Nevada
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 1, 2014

I returned to The Westin Beach Resort again this Jan. I had a great time and received Great treatment from the entire staff but special thanks to Ronavia and Courtney. I will always come back to this hotel when I'm in South Florida.

Terry Greenwald

Room Tip: The suites are Fantastic
  • Stayed January 2014, traveled solo
Dear Terry G: Thank you for reviewing our resort. We’re very happy to hear you enjoyed your stay, and that our customer service was exemplary. We look forward to seeing you again for another relaxing Westin stay!

Ann Arbor, Michigan
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 31, 2014

I stayed at this facility for a conference and had a fabulous stay. The young man at the registration desk upgraded me to a 9th floor oceanfront room for which the view was unbeatable. Beautiful facility and rooms (although a "window" to the bathroom seemed a little weird). Well appointed. Outside the hotel you have a wonderful beach and great shopping and restaurant selections within a short walk. I would LOVE to stay here again, but regular (I.e. non-conference!) rates are out of my league at approximately $400/night for the weekend.

• Stayed January 2014
Dear MickiKaye714: Thank you for sharing your experience with us. We are glad you found our staff to be accomodating and our resort amenties to be lovely. Be sure to visit our website for great offers and packages. We hope to see you soon!

Jacksonville, Florida
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 31, 2014

I arrived at the Westin Beach Resort this past weekend. It was one of the best vacations I have ever experienced. The hotel was beautiful and the rooms were even more glamorous. The first place I went to after checking in was the bar. I'm not an alcoholic buy "hey I'm on vacation." The bartender greeted me as soon as I sat at the bar. I've never seen such great looking drinks before. I ordered a Mojito (best Mojito ever)! My bartenders name was Kaitlyn Smith, if you ever see her at the bar I recommend you have her make your drinks. I've been to many bars and not all bartenders know how to speak with people. In this instance this was not the case. She was outgoing, perky, and defiantly knew her stuff. The rest of my weekend was amazing. I will definitely be coming back to this resort.

• Stayed January 2014, traveled on business
Dear Geoff W: Thank you so much for sharing your 5-star review with us! We are thrilled to hear you enjoyed our beautiful and convenient location right here on Fort Lauderdale Beach as well as the great service provided by our stellar staff. We look forward to welcoming you back for another wonderful stay!

Marketing Manager

Been to The Westin Beach Resort & Spa, Fort Lauderdale? Share your experiences!