Stayed here post cruise for a night. The hotel was just ok. I wouldn't say it was up to the usual Westin Standard. The hotel needs a little but of upkeep. The walls in the room were concrete. They need a repaint and they are dirty and the paint is peeling off the walls. You can't see that from the hotel pictures.
Service was average as the concierge and front desk staff weren't the friendliest or helpful.
There are two towers, the south one has the pool, japanese restaurant and spa while the north one had the check-in desk. The south tower is closer to the CVS and outside of hotel restaurants.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Our waterfront setting offers diving, sailing, fishing, or just quiet relaxation. But beachside bliss is only the start: we have a rejuvenating spa and fitness center and a serene oceanfront pool. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Cheap Tickets, Starwood, BookIt.com, Orbitz, Despegar.com, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your The Westin Beach Resort & Spa, Fort Lauderdale reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Westin Beach Resort And Spa, Fort Lauderdale
- The Westin Beach Resort & Spa, Fort Lauderdale Hotel Fort Lauderdale
- Westin Fort Lauderdale
- Fort Lauderdale Westin