We stayed 5 days with our 3 yr old and had a great time. Being platinum memers we got a great suite with ocean view. Downside is no balcony, and no bathtub.
Valet staff is wonderful. Restaurant staff is hit and miss. Inconsistent and a couple of our orders both poolside and Shulas were mixed up. Waitresses not always super friendly. Management fixed the problem always though.
Kids club is great, but closed 3 days?? We came here for that so we were very disappointed.
Pool is ok. No real shallow end for kids so it's not very toddler friendly. Joe the pool guy is great, hard working.
Overall we loved our stay and the westin staff. Always a pleasure to stay at Westins!!!
- Also Known As:
- The Westin Beach Resort & Spa, Fort Lauderdale Hotel
- The Westin Beach Resort & Spa, Fort Lauderdale Hotel Fort Lauderdale
- The Westin Beach Resort And Spa, Fort Lauderdale
- Westin Fort Lauderdale
- Fort Lauderdale Westin
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Our waterfront setting offers diving, sailing, fishing, or just quiet relaxation. But beachside bliss is only the start: we have a rejuvenating spa and fitness center and a serene oceanfront pool. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Starwood, Priceline, Amex, Booking.com, Travelocity, Tingo, Cheap Tickets, HotelsClick, Hotels.com, Agoda, Venere and Otel so you can book your The Westin Beach Resort & Spa, Fort Lauderdale reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.