If you want a wonderful hotel with an attentive staff, across the road from the world-famous Fort Lauderdale beach, this is it. I had a room that overlooked the pool & beach in the North tower. As it was late January, opening the sliding glass door in the mornings & at night were a treat. Nothing like going to sleep to the sound of the surf. Bear in mind the the road is US1, which gets very busy during the day & even into the night. The rooms are great, the staff very good & the restaurant (Shula's, the chain) is awesome. There is also a Starbucks in the South tower.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Our waterfront setting offers diving, sailing, fishing, or just quiet relaxation. But beachside bliss is only the start: we have a rejuvenating spa and fitness center and a serene oceanfront pool. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Starwood, Expedia, Booking.com, Otel, Orbitz, BookIt.com, Despegar.com, Odigeo, Hotels.com, Travelocity, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your The Westin Beach Resort & Spa, Fort Lauderdale reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Westin Beach Resort And Spa, Fort Lauderdale
- The Westin Beach Resort & Spa, Fort Lauderdale Hotel Fort Lauderdale
- Westin Fort Lauderdale
- Fort Lauderdale Westin