We were only here for one night, unfortunately. The hotel is very nice with wonderful customer service. The rooms are updated and everyone was very friendly. The room was right next to the elevator (shared a wall) and I was not pleased about that but did not hear the elevator at all, so it was not so bad. Our room faced the intercoastal waterway, it was a nice view at sunset. The little opening in the bathroom looking out into the bed area was weird, but we just kept it closed the whole time. My husband used the fitness center, he said it was very nice and it looked out onto the beach, a beautiful view. Only thing I did not like is that they charged you to hookup your laptop to their Internet. Would definitely return here if I were to come back to Ft. Lauderdale!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Our waterfront setting offers diving, sailing, fishing, or just quiet relaxation. But beachside bliss is only the start: we have a rejuvenating spa and fitness center and a serene oceanfront pool. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Groupon, Expedia, Travelocity, Booking.com, Starwood, Odigeo, TripOnline SA, Otel, Hotels.com, getaroom.com, BookIt.com and Priceline so you can book your The Westin Beach Resort, Fort Lauderdale reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Westin Beach Resort & Spa, Fort Lauderdale Hotel Fort Lauderdale
- The Westin Beach Resort And Spa, Fort Lauderdale
- Westin Fort Lauderdale
- Fort Lauderdale Westin