“So fun!” 5 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Type: Resort Communities, Parks, Outdoors
Activities: Camping, Fishing, Viewing wildlife
More attraction details
Owner description: Welcome to Everglades Holiday Park! Climb aboard one of our state-of-the-art airboats for an unforgettable adventure in the Florida Everglades, then take in a live alligator presentation featuring the Gator Boys Alligator Rescue in our world famous Gator Pit! With miles of wetlands before you, you'll journey deep into the Everglades, zipping across the river of grass at top speeds, an expert tour guide leading the way.Lock eyes with an American alligator and snap amazing pictures as you come face-to-face with some of the Everglades most unusual and exciting animals. Airboat tours at Everglades Holiday Park are an hour long, and that's plenty of time to meet and greet with some of the area's most exotic and unforgettable wildlife. Our captains are more than skilled, they're true "Gladesmen" intimately familiar with the area and prepared to take you where you need to be to experience the sights and sounds you'll treasure forever.
Detroit, Michigan
3 attraction reviews
“So fun!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 19, 2014 NEW

This is a must do! Ralph picked us up right from our hotel and drove us to the Everglades. The airboat ride was awesome and our tour guy Larry was the best! You see beautiful nature, birds, and we got to see a gator. I have a new love for alligators. After the boat ride you can see a decent little show with some gators. Definitely something fun to do while in Florida

• Polish first
  • Turkish first
Charlotte, North Carolina
“Gators, gators and more gators”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 18, 2014 NEW

Great place to ride to or drive to. If you want to see wild life, this is the place to go. Nice outdoor scenery, and you will always see a gator or two.

Visited May 2014
Calgary
8 attraction reviews
“Everglades Holiday Park”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 18, 2014 NEW

My family and I enjoyed visiting the park. Even though on our airboat ride we did not get to see any alligators it was still fun. The show the Gator Boys put on made up for it. A great family place to visit when in the Fort Lauderdale vacinity.

Visited February 2014
“My family had an exciting adventure on our Florida vacation.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 16, 2014 NEW via mobile

In July, we went on an airboat ride with Captain Rick Reda. My children enjoyed their trip through the Everglades. They learned so much, that my 6th grader wrote an information report on alligators and also gave an oral presentation to her class on her airboat adventures with Captain Rick. Our day at Everglades Holiday Park was priceless!

Visited July 2014
Valparaiso, Indiana
“A must see! Great place for family and kids.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 14, 2014 NEW

This turned out to be a pleasant surprise for me. My husband took it upon himself to get us tickets to this park while vacationing in Florida. I had no idea what to expect. We took an airboat ride in the Everglades. Our tour guide was extremely knowledgeable and funny. He stopped the boat a couple of times where he picked leaves and worms (one that he ate!) to further intensify the educational experience. In addition to learning more than I had ever known about the Everglades, we saw three alligators! It was amazing to seem them in their natural habitat.

After the airboat tour we saw the alligator show moderated by one of the Gatorboys from a TV show I never saw where the educational knowledge continued. The moderator was also very funny and friendly. After the show, he talked casually with visitors, took photos and let you pet a baby alligator.

It's important to note that the place is run by volunteers who gently request donations after every show. We were happy to donate because we feel like places like these should be preserved for many future generations.

A day at the park with tips included costs us around $70.

This time it was just my husband and I. But, we plan to bring the kids back. I know they are going to love it!

Visited December 2014