“EXCELLENCE” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #2 of 133 Hotels in Fort Lauderdale
Gatineau, Canada
“EXCELLENCE”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 4, 2013

My experience at By Eddy Motel was one of home-coming. Cyril and Veronique offers supreme service I am fully satisfied, I litterally felt at home. My room is spacious, clean and beautiful. I have all that I need a fridge, mini stove, microwave, toaster, coffee maker, mini oven fuly equiped with kitchen utensiles and dishs even salt and papper shakers. The room also has huge closet space and right next to the motel are two major grocery/phamacy stores for all my needs. The patio is so cozy with a perfect size pool, patio tables and self-serve coffe stand. I highly recommend everyone to stop at BY EDDY MOTEL if you are visiting Ft Lauderdale I am so pleased Cyril and Veronique has exceeded my expectations. Every time I will return to Ft Lauderdale I consider By Eddy Motel as my home-base.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled on business

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (24)
Orlando, Florida
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 3, 2013

This is the cutest little motel! The owners are wonderful; helpful and kind, but not intrusive. The rooms are amazing, especially for the price. They're clean and well kept, and have just about anything you might need in a little kitchenette apartment. The pool area is very relaxing, with table, and a grill if you feel like cooking. There is a Publix and a great liquor store with a huge selection right next door, and downtown Ft. Lauderdale is just down HWY 1. It really is just SO comfortable, something that is hard to come by in most chain hotels, which have a hospital sterilization type feel to them. We traveled here for a concert, which is located near the motel, and have had the best time. Any time I come to Ft. Lauderdale, I'll be staying here!

• Stayed August 2013, traveled with friends
Las Vegas, New Mexico
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 24, 2013

I had the most pleasant experience with this motel. I stayed for 7 nights and I felt like I was at home. The property was very clean and Eddy and his wife were always there if I needed anything. They said good morning every morning and had great coffee ready for you everyday. After a long day out, we would come home to a very shiny and good smelling apartment. If I go to Ft. Lauderdale again, this is definitely the place I will stay at. Loved it! Thank you very much!

• Stayed July 2013, traveled with friends
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 22, 2013 via mobile

Super good Motel!
Next time when we come to Ft. Lauderdale we will certainly try to book a room. The managers are extremely friendly. The rooms are big enough and very clean. The pool area is cozy and the coffee is available at any time. Would definitely recommend. Thank you Cyrille and Veronique.
Heiko & Anne from Belgium.

Stayed July 2013, traveled as a couple
Milton, Delaware
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 21, 2013

We learned of By Eddy Motel online and its location, on a quiet street just off busy Sunrise Blvd. in Ft. Lauderdale, and within easy walking distance of a Publix super market, a post office, movies and many restaurants, (getting to the beach requires a short car ride or a long walk), convinced us to give it a try. Manager Cyrille, who we later learned was authentically French from Marseilles, couldn't have been more welcoming. The clean and comfortable studio with kitchen was perfect for our needs. The motel had a pool, a high-end Weber grill for the guests to use (and we did), and fresh coffee on the patio every morning. Our king size bed was extremely comfortable, and there was a large flat-screen TV in the room with Direct TV. By Eddy is highly recommended for its location, its friendly and attentive management, good pricing (we were there in early July, out of season, but their in-season pricing seems reasonable, too), and more than adequate amenities.

Room Tip: Best to call in advance of arrival to reserve your room.
  • Stayed July 2013, traveled as a couple
Heimbuchenthal, Germany
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 2, 2013

This little motel, not far away from all places of interest (beach, airport, outlet etc.), is just awesome. Very laid back with nice rooms, pool, barbecue and last but not least Andre the Motel Manager. It felt like it is not his job it is his passion to make people feel comfortable. If you don´t have a glue what to do in fort lauderdale, just ask him and get the best advises to discover the city.
We enjoyed our stay very much and will be definitely back sometime.
Thanks also for the lift to the airport Andre

Sebastian & Annika

• Stayed May 2013, traveled as a couple
Empuriabrava, Spain
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 24, 2013

We stayed here for a few days on route to a cruise and picked it because of the reviews. We were not disappointed, it is by far the nicest motel we have stayed at. It is like a small oasis and homely and the rooms are spacious with every amenity you could need. If you are tired of bland hotels then this is the place to stay.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled as a couple

Been to By Eddy Motel? Share your experiences!