Wanting to visit the Florida Keys for the first time I was sad to see the high, unaffordable price of places in Key West. Luckily we found this place and I was so glad we did. We stayed two nights, driving down to Key West and back all in one day and it was the perfect amount of time driving and seeing the sights. The hotel itself is new and modern. The rooms are huge and there is a wide selection of TV channels and flat large flat screen TV. The breakfast was surprisingly good for a budget chain hotel offering eggs, bacon, and waffles. The free WiFi in the lobby area worked well. Overall really pleased we choose to stay here.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Gateway To The Keys Hotel Florida City
- Best Western Gateway To The Keys Hotel
- Best Western Florida City
- Florida City Best Western
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in Florida City/Homestead, Florida, close to attractions such as the Everglades National Park, the Florida Keys, Miami Speedway, and Biscayne National Park. Best Western Gateway to the Keys’ guests will find friendly helpful staff, newly renovated accommodations and convenient access a variety of key area attractions. Located in Florida City, adjacent to Homestead this Southern Florida area hotel features well-appointed guest rooms, each equipped with Flat Screen LCD television, refrigerator, microwave and free high-speed Internet access. Hotel guests will enjoy an array of amenities including a complimentary hot breakfast, an outdoor swimming pool and hot tub, Free guest laundry, free boat and RV parking and meeting facilities. Guests staying at the Best Western Gateway to the Keys will find an array of shopping nearby at the Prime Outlet Shops, the Cutler Bay Shopping Mall and The Falls Shopping Mall. NASCAR® fans staying at the hotel will appreciate being 5 miles from the Homestead/Miami Motorsports Complex, home to a variety of racing events throughout the year. This Homestead area hotel is also located less than 10 miles from key area attractions such as the Everglades National Park, Biscayne National Park and the John Pennekamp Underwater Stone Park. Visitors our hotel will also enjoy a day of fun in the sun at the beautiful Florida Keys or at Miami Beach, just a short drive away. The friendly, helpful staff at the Best Western Park Gateway to the Keys is ready to ensure a fun-filled memorable stay in Florida City, Florida. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, Best Western, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Fareportal , Tingo and Otel so you can book your BEST WESTERN Gateway to the Keys reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.