I am really impressed by the room in this hotel. It is large, has nice furniture with lots of storage, a large closet, microwave, refrigerator, coffee maker, complimentary soap and shampoo, alarm clock, telephone, concierge notebook listing activities, restaurants in the area, private bathroom with tub, and a sitting area with a couch AND a table with 2 chairs. Flatscreen tv with cable channels, free wifi and plenty of lighting. There is free parking in their private lot right in front of your room and some of the lot is shaded. The bed is comfortable and the quilt on the bed is white.....you can see that it is clean. No questionable stains hiding in a flowered quilt! The ONLY negative I have is that the floors are carpeted and the room had a funky odor, as if the carpet got wet at some point. I should have brought my can of Lysol and that would have taken care of it. All told, I am pleased with this hotel and would definitely recommend it to everyone!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in Florida City/Homestead, Florida, close to attractions such as the Everglades National Park, the Florida Keys, Miami Speedway, and Biscayne National Park. Best Western Gateway to the Keys’ guests will find friendly helpful staff, newly renovated accommodations and convenient access a variety of key area attractions. Located in Florida City, adjacent to Homestead this Southern Florida area hotel features well-appointed guest rooms, each equipped with Flat Screen LCD television, refrigerator, microwave and free high-speed Internet access. Hotel guests will enjoy an array of amenities including a complimentary hot breakfast, an outdoor swimming pool and hot tub, Free guest laundry, free boat and RV parking and meeting facilities. Guests staying at the Best Western Gateway to the Keys will find an array of shopping nearby at the Prime Outlet Shops, the Cutler Bay Shopping Mall and The Falls Shopping Mall. NASCAR® fans staying at the hotel will appreciate being 5 miles from the Homestead/Miami Motorsports Complex, home to a variety of racing events throughout the year. This Homestead area hotel is also located less than 10 miles from key area attractions such as the Everglades National Park, Biscayne National Park and the John Pennekamp Underwater Stone Park. Visitors our hotel will also enjoy a day of fun in the sun at the beautiful Florida Keys or at Miami Beach, just a short drive away. The friendly, helpful staff at the Best Western Park Gateway to the Keys is ready to ensure a fun-filled memorable stay in Florida City, Florida. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Priceline, Orbitz, Tingo, BookingOdigeoWL, Otel and Venere so you can book your BEST WESTERN Gateway to the Keys reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Gateway To The Keys Hotel Florida City
- Best Western Florida City
- Florida City Best Western