“Would stay again!” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #7 of 12 Hotels in Florida City
Pinckney, Michigan
“Would stay again!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 12, 2013

Cheap rate, EZ parking. Close to freeway but as far as I remember I couldnt hear anything. Everything looked very clean: Bed, carpets, toilet, sink, shower. No complaints about the comfort of the bed or pillows, and there were plenty of them to go around. I checked in late but the lady at the counter was all smiles and very accommodating. Free wifi with decent speed - seen a lot worse in some of the places I stayed. No complaints!

• Stayed April 2013, traveled solo

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (7)
Fort Myers
3 of 5 stars Reviewed February 28, 2013

strategic for his vicinity with the keys,this hotel needs an update. but is well kept,and the lady at the desk/breakfast is extraordinary! definitely too expensive for the rating. for the same money or less,there's a beautiful travelodge next door.

• Stayed February 2013, traveled solo
Missouri
2 of 5 stars Reviewed February 27, 2013

Ok, The Bug was one of the big roaches found in the south. It may have just got in. But I didn't like it running under my bed and got it with my hairspay....
But the coffee pot had not been cleaned after it was used. Everyone can miss something once in a while when cleaning a room. Might deserve the next middle rating??

• Stayed February 2013, traveled with family
Lakelamd, FL
3 of 5 stars Reviewed November 23, 2012

The rate was high, but the bed was so comfy! I felt swindled but I promise the bed made up for it. the Shoney's was close by, the Wal-Mart was close by, and the highway was close by too. Good enough for a weekend! OOh and the room was on the inside so I felt safe not like some random person could come knock on my door and kill me especially because I was travelling solo, and there was a nice window so I could see my car and that made me happy too. I just wish the room wasn't so expensive it's really worth about 89.99 a night vs the 120.00 I paid. But again THE BED WAS SPECTACULAR I ACTUALLY OVER SLEPT IT WAS SO COMFY.

Room Tip: the room was clean and comfy and I felt totally SAFE because the room was inside the building and no...
  • Stayed November 2012, traveled solo
Saint Louis, Missouri
3 of 5 stars Reviewed October 12, 2012

Rooms were clean. Night manager was very helpful. Kind of interesting trying to get into the entrance from the north, especially at night. We didn't use the pool, but it looked inviting.

We got our money's worth.

• Stayed October 2012
Mason, Ohio
3 of 5 stars Reviewed August 15, 2012

I got what I expected for $62.99. It was clean, and great for a 1 night stay. We didn't use the pool, but it looked pretty good as well. The breakfast didn't look that great, but we were kind of late. It was a typical, cheap, continental breakfast. There are a ton of restaurant options in the area. There is also an outlet mall nearby with Nike, Coach, and more. I would definitely stay here again.

• Stayed August 2012, traveled as a couple
1 of 5 stars Reviewed June 15, 2012

I went to this hotel for mother's day, I went inside to check in with my dad and Patel the general manager was at the counter, he ask me for a credit card, I told him that I was going to pay cash. I work for the same hotel chain and he told me that if I was sure that I work for the chains hotel and if that was the case I didn't know what I was doing, he told me that I was cheap and if I was not happy staying there, he will refund my money, I didn't want it argue with him, I asked him and how there suites are, he replied better than your money, my dad and I didn't want it stay there after the way I was treated, after couple of minutes I returned to the front desk and I told him that I was to take his word for it and I want it my money back, he said to bad you ain't get in it. One's again I didn't want it argue with him I left the room keys on top of the counter and walked out, thinking if I called the company that I work with, I'll get my money back, they called the hotel directly and Patel lied to them saying that I was not get in my money back because I tried to check in with more people that was originally in the reservation

• Stayed May 2012, traveled with family

Been to Econo Lodge? Share your experiences!