“Not the worst I've stayed at” 2 of 5 stars

Special Offer
Plan Ahead and Save 15%
Ranked #12 of 12 Hotels in Florida City
Lehigh Acres, Florida
“Not the worst I've stayed at”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed 3 days ago NEW via mobile

I'm all for finding the cheapest places I can to stay just a night. Knights Inn isn't a 5 star hotel, or even a 3, but it wasn't that bad. The sheets and comforter were clean, the ecotoilet was recently put in along with a new sink but the towels were old and ratty and there was only soap, no shampoos and conditioners. The area wasn't too bad but some sketchy people did seem to be living at the hotel.

Stayed May 2015, traveled with family

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (10)
Uniontown, Pennsylvania, United States
1 of 5 stars Reviewed 1 week ago

We stayed for one night (2 adults) on Feb.14, 2015 and paid $ 381.00. We had no heat for $381.00 and was told if we wanted heat we should of told them when we made our reservation. It was cold there for this time of the year. Was told last room available. Not true at all. I asked for clean linen and got nothing. Plus we had no hot water. We were not informed that they were repairing the place at all. I would not recommend this place at all. (if we could of found another place we would of stayed some where else)

Room Tip: room was in the middle of a square without the bottom line there
  • Stayed February 2015, traveled as a couple
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 20, 2015

Stayed here for 3 nights in march. Was quite happy when we opened the door to our room as it's very nice and modern. We did find that the bedside lights didn't work but that didn't really bother me.
The breakfast... I wasn't impressed at all to be honest. There's coffee - no milk at all though, just some powdered creamer! And there's orange juice. There were 2 bread bins with bread and a toaster and some pots of butter. And a box of what looked like cut up bits of blueberry muffins. So I just made myself a coffee and went back to my room.
The pool and pool area is nice, so we spent a lot of time there.
You have places like Walmart near by so you can pick up little bits you need. For dinner we went to sonnys BBQ where you can dine in or take away - the food there is amazing I suggest going there it's not even a 5 minute walk away.
All in all it was a nice stay. The room was the nicest we had stayed in on our trip to America.

Stayed March 2015, traveled as a couple
1 of 5 stars Reviewed March 7, 2015 via mobile

First is too expensive for that drity place,they lie to people telling breakfast is included,and breakfast is only coffe in a nasty kitchen, i can't even sleeep for the smooke smell and a pay extrta $20 for break fast and smoke free room, I never been in a horrible hotel like this one, $169 per night , horrible!!

• Stayed March 2015
1 of 5 stars Reviewed March 7, 2015 via mobile

They say free breakfast , and they only have coffe and they charge me extra for breakfast!The bath liquid water
Really bad service
They say smoking free
And smell likes cigaret all over the room
Really bad experiece

• Stayed March 2015
Greenville, Ohio
1 of 5 stars Reviewed February 5, 2015

they should be embarrassed..high priced and a dump..the lights didn't work..the refrigerator didn't work..i had to ask for a microwave.that was supposed to be in the room..and the check in clerk was a jerk.... they 1/2 cleaned the rooms and never changed the sheets.I spent 3 days here because nothing else was available in the area and should have slept in my truck. Knights Inn should take the franchise away from these people. When I came back in from work there were always puddles of water on the floor..ya kidding me??? Florida city itself should be on this hotel for highway robbery....They told me one price on the phone and 30 dollars more a night when I arrived to check in.. stay away

Room Tip: go somewhere else..
  • Stayed February 2015, traveled on business
Vancouver, Canada
1 of 5 stars Reviewed January 24, 2015

My buddy and rode our Harleys to Key West for the day. However, halfway there (in Islamorada) we found out there were NO rooms available anywhere in the Keys. We checked online, we called places, we had hotel owners call around; nothing available. So we headed back for the mainland and rolled into Florida City around 11:30pm and found this place. For $125 (before taxes) we got a bathroom door with only a hole where the doorknob used to be and a room so dirty we both slept with our clothes on. It was disgusting. We should've slept in a ditch.

Room Tip: There is an IHOP just up the road so if you're forced to stay here, that's the only good new...
  • Stayed January 2015, traveled with friends

Been to Knights Inn Florida City Homestead South? Share your experiences!