So let me start by saying that I normally am not a fan of Travelodge and was quite hesitant to spend the night here as previous experiences in others have been unpleasant. However, with the amount of positive reviews, I decided we should give it a try. My family and I are driving down to the Keys, so the location of the hotel is perfect. The room was very clean, mattress comfortable, sheets spotless, Internet free..what more can you ask for at these rates. Although I did not have a chance to eat breakfast, it smelled lovely. The fact that it is complimentary was a shock to me, since most places nickel and dime you for everything.
What makes this Travelodge special though, definitely has to be the service. The young man that checked us in was incredibly sweet. Same can be said for the young lady present at check out. The owner who was also there during checkout asked me about our stay. It was this attentiveness that impressed me the most. I would definitely recommend this place to anyone.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Travelodge Florida City offers relaxing family holidays, superb getaways, and a quiet refuge for business trips. Whatever your needs, our hotel staff will do their best to make sure your stay with us is unforgettable. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Wyndham, Orbitz, Travelocity, Priceline, Tingo, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, BookingOdigeoWL, Despegar.com, Venere, Agoda and Otel so you can book your Florida City Travelodge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Florida City Travelodge Hotel Florida City
- Travelodge Florida City
- Travel Lodge Florida City
- Florida City Travel Lodge