We normally don't stay in hotels with "outside" rooms. But after reading reviews, we figured "why not?". We are somewhat picky people when it comes to hotels.
Glad we did. Would definitely stay here again. If you are looking for bright, shiny, new, this is not the place for you. If you are looking for clean, comfortable, and reasonably priced, then stay here.
Chose this hotel over expensive ones in Key Largo. Short Drive. Not much in the area, but the hotel staff was nice. Gave us all the info we needed regarding the area restaurants and shopping. Nice front desk staff.
Ladies, there's an OUTLET CENTER right around the corner!!!!!
Dining options are limited. The hotel itself is smack in the same parking lot as a McDonalds. The IHOP right down the road was really good.
There were a few seafood/bar places nearby but it was on a Friday night, and there weren't many cars in the parking lot at 6pm, so we knew not to eat at them.
Breakfast area had a pancake maker, a waffle iron, eggs, bacon, and all of the other continental items.
Overall, a great stay.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Travelodge Florida City offers relaxing family holidays, superb getaways, and a quiet refuge for business trips. Whatever your needs, our hotel staff will do their best to make sure your stay with us is unforgettable. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Wyndham, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Priceline, Tingo, TripOnline SA, BookingOdigeoWL, Venere, Agoda and Otel so you can book your Florida City Travelodge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Florida City Travelodge Hotel Florida City
- Travelodge Florida City
- Travel Lodge Florida City
- Florida City Travel Lodge