Let me say straight away, I don't normally stop in a Travelodge, tend to be loyal to Days inn or La Quinta depending on availability. This time Travelodge had availability for the 2 nights my family and I needed.
Let me say what a good choice I made. The Lodge is on US 1 so to get to the keys just turn left out of the car park and don't turn off again till you run out of road.
The Travel lodge was clean, super comfortable beds and came with a super help yourself "all you can eat" breakfast, Waffles pancakes juices sausage egg fruit cereals toast everything you need included in the price, and when there is 5 in your party that's a good saving.
But All motels stand and fall by the quality and standard of their Staff and Here they are superb.
Sunny Patel runs it and is fab, nothing is too much trouble for any of his team, they just want you to enjoy your stay, they tell you the best restaurants to go to and even have special discounts worked out so you can save money.
If you are off to the Keys this is a great stopover, the drive is 3 hours, we did it all in a day and really enjoyed it there then drove back after sunset and stayed another night at the lodge.If your going the keys stay here first you wont be disappointed.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Travelodge Florida City offers relaxing family holidays, superb getaways, and a quiet refuge for business trips. Whatever your needs, our hotel staff will do their best to make sure your stay with us is unforgettable. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Wyndham, Priceline, Orbitz, Odigeo, TripOnline SA and Hotels.com so you can book your Florida City Travelodge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Florida City Travelodge Hotel Florida City
- Travelodge Florida City
- Travel Lodge Florida City
- Florida City Travel Lodge