We stayed at the Travelodge during a recent dive trip to Key Largo. This was a great option to the higher priced places on Key Largo. Only a 40 minute drive or so each way. This is an older hotel but both the rooms and the grounds are very well maintained. Clean, comfortable, and well attended. Hotel "free" breakfasts differ greatly, and it was nice to have the option of "real" food (eggs, sausage, gravy and biscuits, waffles, etc.) as compared to dry cereal and pastries as offered by many places.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Travelodge Florida City offers relaxing family holidays, superb getaways, and a quiet refuge for business trips. Whatever your needs, our hotel staff will do their best to make sure your stay with us is unforgettable. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Wyndham, Hotwire, getaroom.com, Priceline, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Florida City Travelodge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Florida City Travelodge Hotel Florida City
- Travelodge Florida City
- Travel Lodge Florida City
- Florida City Travel Lodge